The Bloody Rose

“Life is simple, it’s just not easy.”

Introduction

Bella’s POV

I looked inside Morana’s bedroom; she was my youngest out of the four I was blessed with. I looked at the old picture of me and Edward a week before he had left me in the woods that was sitting on her night stand. He didn’t know I was pregnant at the time and neither did I till a few days after he had left, I had tried to get a hold of him or any of the Cullen’s but there was no such luck so I was on my own. I left my home one night to make people think I was kidnapped or possibly murdered because I didn’t want anyone to find out about what has happened to me and what is inside of me.

Before I had left the town of Forks I went to the Meadow where he would always take me and that is where I saw Laurent he had planned to kill me but I told him about me being pregnant with a vampires child and asked him if he knew what was going to happen to me. He had told me he nothing about what was going to happen and I begged him to help me because he was the only other vampire that I thought was good, even though he drank human blood.

Luckily for me Laurent was still trying to be on the good side so he took me and helped me go through my pregnancy, he got vampire doctors and let me stay at his home. In October is when I went into labor I had only thought I was going to be having one child, but I was having four, after the first on was born on October 12th it was a boy. After the first baby was delivered and all the doctors swarming around me trying to help ease my pain, injuries, and get the babies out of me I blacked out. Laurent had changed me when I was unconscious because I had almost died.

I was unconscious for over 2 weeks during the birthing and the turning period. I have birth to a boy Isaac was born on October 12th, A girl Emma she was born on October 17th, Another Girl Madeline was born on October 22nd, and my youngest, my baby girl Morana was born on October 29th. All of my children except Morana grew up pretty quick because they had gotten most of the venom that was inside of me thanks to Edward, so in three years they had went from babies to teenagers. Isaac was now 16, Emma was 15, and Madeline was 14, but Morana was only 6 because she had gotten the least amount of venom which means she would get sick more often and could go longer without feeding then the rest of the four. There had been times that we have come close to losing her forever.

After I had woken up from my little coma I learned to feed on animals and decrease me thirst for human blood. After I was back on my feet I had decided to move to somewhere new to start over and find the kids a good place to grow up and some place with a lot of woods.

I had quite a bit of money saved up and Laurent had given quite a bit as well for me and the kids to live on. All of my children could eat regular human food but they still had to have blood.  We moved to a town called Lost Meadows, Oklahoma, and weird right? It had lots of trees and animals for me and the kids to hunt in. I had bought a pretty good sized house it was a two story and everyone would get their own rooms except for Emma and Madeline, because the house was only a 4 bedroom house and luckily they all had bathrooms attached to their rooms except for Morana’s she would be sharing with me.

The kitchen and the living room were pretty good size and so was the garage. We had an attic but I mostly use it for storage, a basement but there was nothing in there to mess with.  Morana’s bedroom was the closest to mine and I had a door built in so I could just walk into her room in case of an emergency or she would go into my room if she would have a nightmare.  

I let the kids paint their own rooms, Isaac’s was blue, Emma and Madeline’s were a mixture of dark purple and light purple, and Morana’s was green, mine was a light tan of brown.

The kids knew about Edward and how he had left before I found out I was pregnant all of them were angry with him except Morana, she had always been a Daddy’s girl even though she never met him. She kept the picture I showed them of me and him a week before he left and put it in a frame putting it on her night stand so she could wake up to it.

Isaac had the looks of me and Edward mixed together he had Edwards messy hair look and my eyes and smile, Emma had more of a resemblance to me than Edward but she had his smile, Madeline had the exact same features as me with the hair and the eyes and smile, and as for Morana she was a complete replica of Edward but in girl form. She had long hair that were the same color as his, she had his color of eyes, and his smile.

We all had a special power, I was a shield and I could control air, Isaac was fire, Emma was Earth, and Madeline was Water, and Morana well she had all fourtogether.