That smiled was quickly replaced with shock. His friend from his pack was scurrying into her clothes.

"Baby. This isn't what it looks like."

I shook my head. Maybe there was an explanation why this whore was in my boyfriend's bed.  I couldn’t even fight her. She was a werewolf too.

"What does I look like Kevin?" I put my hand on my hip. I was giving him a chance to make up a bogus story. Apparently not all werewolves are faithful.

He looked back at Monica then back at me.

He sighed, "Alright, it's exactly what it looks like." I turned on my heel and I walked down the stairs. "It's nothing Baby. It's just harmless fooling around."

I was out the front door. "Don't worry about it. You won't see me ever again. You've moved on, obviously."

I walked back to the house, it wasn’t far, and sat on the couch.

Amanda came in the living room and sat down next to me. "That was a fast goodbye."

"He was cheating on me with Monica." I said matter-of-factly.

"Ouch."

I nodded and stuck my hand in the bag of chocolate covered pretzels that was in her hand.

"It doesn't matter anyway. We'd have to be finished. His pack lives too far from ours."

She nodded and looked at her son. "Did Brian tell you that I'm pregnant again?"

I smiled at her, "No he didn't." I hugged her, "Congratulations."

She smiled, "Thank you." She put her hand over her flat stomach, "I hope it's a girl this time."

I nodded, I hoped it was a girl too. We needed another girl. We were surrounded by guys. "I've got to start packing if I'm going to be ready to leave by tomorrow."

She nodded and turned off the TV. "Me too."

We both made our way upstairs to pack our belongings.

My four bags for clothes turned into 6, my 1 for shoes was now 3, and my 1 bag for accessories was now 2 once I put all my purses into the bags.

Brian groaned when he came home the next afternoon. There were at least 30 bags for all four of us. That didn’t even include our furniture.

"DADDY!" Matt yelled as he ran to Brian.

I walked down to help Brian with the bags. I took off my heels and grabbed a bag.

"I prepared for you two to do this to me. So I got a trailer. I told Conner he'll need to make some room for all the stuff."