My Phoenix and Possession.

Introduction.

Her hair was shiny hazelnut brown, touching her waist and swaying while she moved. Her eyes were green with a small tint of blue, making her seem like the rare being she is. Her skin was fair white, beautifully pale but healthy. Her lips were thin pink. Just like a precious beauty.

She clutched on to the bars of her prison cage and stared at me fiercely in the eye.

"What a feisty little one you are." I purred softly and looked at her from afar.

Her fingernails seemed like it wasn't cut for a few months. I noticed it while she tried grabbing me tirelessly through the bars.

"Could you show me how rare she is." I spoke to the seller.

The one that kept her captive for a long time.

"Yeah I can," he answered without knowing what I said wasn't a question. I folded my arms and leaned against the wall, staring at her while she continued glaring at me.

The cruel seller got out a stick which end was sharpened and wanted to scratch her just to show me how special she was.

"Don't! Don't scar her." I shouted at him before he could even bring the stick close to her.

He stared at me in disbelief and shook his head, "She wouldn't do it for you then." Setting the stick down, he waited for my response.

"Then I'll make her." Walking towards the raggly dressed woman, I looked at her through the bars.

As she continued to stare at me, I told her the benefits of being with me. "Once I get you out of here, you can feel the freedom. If I leave, think of how abandoned you'll feel in that little cage of yours. You know you want me to set you free don't you."

Her lips parted, as if she wanted to say something to me but stopped.

As I stepped back, my eyes didn't leave her and I waited for her to release her inner power.

She looked away at the ground and sat down on the cold metal ground. Putting all her hair towards the front, me and the seller looked at her while she was in the first stage of transformation.

Tears started falling from her as she gave off intense heat.

Two fiery red marks came out of her back and I gave a smirk. "So she's this desperate to get out." I thought to myself as her fire wings grew bigger.

Her loud scream echoed through the dark room made for black marketing while she dug her nails into the metal.

"So she is affected by the fire." Saying to myself to take note, I walked slowly to her, ignoring the seller's warnings.

She looked up at me, her green eyes turning into red. "That is enough." I spoke gently to her while she growled at me through her gritted teeth.