"How You Just Gonna Leave? What Happened To You Holding Me Down, Or Was That All Bullshit?"

"What Happened To Me Being Your One And Only Or Was That All BULLSHIT!"

He Sighed And Looked Deep Into My Eyes, Taking My Hands In His." I Know Lately We Haven't Been Perfect But No Couple Is. You Can't Just Leave."

"Why Cant I?"

He Pulled Me In Closer By My Hands, Still Maintaining Eye Contact. "Because I Love And I Want To Be With You For The Rest Of My Life, Through Thick And Thin. Were Both In The Same Boat Right Now. I Have It And You Have It. Do You Really Wanna Be Alone At This Point In Life?"

"Of Course I Dont. Who Wants To Be Pregnant With A Std And Alone. But Who Wants To Be With The Person That Keeps Hurting Her."

"So You Just Gonna Run To Him Huh? He Can't Love You Like I Do. Nobody Can Love You Like I Do. I Would Die For You Maria. How Am I Supposed To Live Without You-"

"It's Always About You Isn't It-"

"LET ME TALK! I Can't , We Can't Live Without Each Other. It Won't Work Your Made For Me And I'm Made For You So If You Walk Out That Door, If You Walk Out That Door......" He Trailed Off As He Sat Down On The Bed Burying His Face In His Hands.

"What? What's Gonna Happen If I Walk Out That Door."

"I'm Afraid You'll Never Come Back. I Can't Lose You. I Need You" He Said Looking Back Up At Me. At This Point We Were Both In Tears. I Walked Over To Him And Sat On His Lap, Burying My Face In His Neck.

"Today I Got A Call." He Continued. "From A Lawyer. About Drake. They Told Me I Could Be Facing Time Since I'm Already On Probation."

"What? You Can't- What- No." I Stumbled Over My Words.

"Maria Calm Down-"

"How Am I Supposed To Calm Down When My Boyfriend Is Facing Jail Time. Chris You Can't Leave Me. I Love You. I Need You. I-" He Cut Me Off By Smashing His Lips Into Mine. The Best Way To Shut Me Up.

"I Love You Too & Imma Find A Way Out Of It. My Lawyer Suggested Rehab-"

"Rehab!" I Yelled Jumping Up.

"Yea." He Sighed. "To Control My Anger."

"Why Rehab?!"

"It's Rehab Or Jail."

I Sighed. "How Long?"

"3 Months."

"Your Gonna Leave Me For 3 Months. Chris Im Pregnant & I Have Chlamydia, And.....And I Need You Chris Please Please Don't Leave Me Ill Do Anything....Please." I Cried. He Got Up And Pulled Me Into His Arms, I Tried To Move Away But He Wouldn't Let Me He Just Tightened His Grip On Me Until I Just Gave Up And Cried Into His Arms. And We Just Stood There As He Held Me. It Wasn't Until About A Hour Later That He Finally Picked Me Up And Laid Me Down In The Bed.

"Didn't You Have To Go Do Something?" I Asked. At This Point We Were In The Bed Just Looking At Each Other.

"Your More Important Then That."

"Your Not Gonna Call Off Or-"

"Mari Can You Please Drop It Because I Will Bring Up That Article And Start A Whole New Fight."

I Sighed , Thinking About The Magazine I Already Knew That Was A Fight I Wouldn't Win So I Decided To Drop The Subject."So When Are You Leaving?"I Finally Asked.

"I Really Don't Want To Talk About It Now."

"So When Are We Gonna Talk About It Chris Because-"

"Okay , Okay. Saturday."

"Saturday! Tomorrows Saturday! And You Weren't Gonna Tell Me!"

"I Found Out Today And I Didn't Wanna Make You Mad."

"Of Course Im Gonna Be Mad, My Boyfriend Is Leaving Me For 3 Months Tomorrow And Didn't Tell Me. But That Doesn't Mean Keep Things From Me."

"I'm Sorry."

"So When I Wake Up Your Just Not Gonna Be Here?"

"Naw. I Leave At 5."

"Remember When We Were Younger & You Told Me You Were Leaving?"

"Yeah. You Packed Up Your Bags And Followed Me To The Airport Like A Stalker." He Laughed.

"I Was In Love." I Laughed Sitting Up, Playfully Hitting Him. Then I Gave Him A Puppy Dog Face. "Sometimes Love Makes You Crazy."

"Yeah I Guess."

"Last Time You Left I Didn't See You For 5 Years , I Can't Do That Again."

"It's Not Gonna Be 5 Years Mari, Its Gonna Be 3 Months. By The Time I Come Back You'll Still Have A Small Baby Belly.I Can Work On My Music, Learn To Control My Anger. You Can Get Some Alone Time. Before You Know It I'll Be Back. I Promise."

"Last Time You Said That."

"I Did Come Back It Just Took Me Some Time To Find You."

"How Long Is It Gonna Take You To Find Me This Time?"

"As Soon As I Get Out."

"Your Saying It Like Your Going To Jail."

"Well It Is Gonna Be 3 Months Without You."

"Yea."

I Laid Back Down. About An Hour Or Two Later Chris Was Sleep, So I Tiptoed Out Of Bed And Quietly Left. By The Time I Finally Made It To We're I Was Going I Was Furious. I Couldn't Even Think Straight All I Was Doing Was Pounding On The Door When I Saw The Lights Finally Come On.

"What The Fuck Maria!"

"Lawyers Aubrey! Lawyers!"

"He Assaulted Me!"

"Was It Really That Big-"

"Yes."

"And Why Does The World Know Im Pregnant!"

"Can We Go Inside Your Gonna Wake The Neighbors."

"LET THEM WAKE UP! I Want Then To Know What A Big Dickhead You Are! I Want The Whole World To Know That AUBREY DRAKE GRAHAM IS A BIG GIANT DICKHEAD! I HATE YOU!"

"Stress Isn't Good For The Baby."

"Stress Isn't Good For The Baby?! How Much Stress Do You Think Your Causing Me By Taking Him Away From Me! You Know What, FUCK YOU AND THIS BABY!"

"You Don't Mean That."

"Don't Tell Me What I Do And Do Not Mean. He's Spending The Next 3 Months In Rehab Because Of You!"

"Know Me And You Can Be Together-"

"We Will NEVER Be Together. You See This Ring-" I Flashed Him The Ring Chris Gave Me In Hawaii That Was Currently On My Ring Finger. "It Shows That I Am And Will Always Be His Aubrey-"

"A Ring Is Nothing Without True Love Behind It."

Now I Was Really Pissed, Without A Second Thought I Punched Him With All My Might. I Heard Some People Coming To See What Happened But I Didn't Care. For The Next 3 Months He's Taking Chris From Me. 3 Months That Ill Have To Face Pregnancy And Chlamydia Alone So If He Wants To Make Life Harder For Me, I'll Return The Favor.

Authors Note: So I Was Thinking About Making A Prequel (After This) And It'll Be About How They Originally Fell In Love Back In Highschool. Should I Do It? 10 Votes & 5 Comments Till Next Chapter.