chap 1

--------3 years later-------------------------------

I was in wolf form walking down the street.

I know I have other powers I used them before but I only use them if I was being attacked.
I have force field, night vision, and healing factor but can still die.

When I was walking past an ally way in New York City, I herd fighting.

I ran into it and saw some mutants like me and a giant guy in metal.

Wait he smells familiar. Hmmmmm, aha he's one of them who made me this way and killed my family!

Oh no the mutants who are fighting back are losing I should go help them so I could kill the metal guy. Ya I'm helping them!

As the guy was about to strike a turtle with an orenge mask I jumped in front of him and put my force field up.

Evory one looked at me in surprise. I kept my field up while turning in my wolf human form and they started fighting again.

I fought the guy in metal.
"Your nothing but a mutt you should be put out of your missary!"

OH HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT TO ME!!!

" IF YOU CAN BEFORE I KILL YOU FOR KILLING EVERYTHING I LOVED!!!"
I put my field up again and started puching him up against the wall while walking forwards.

I put the force field down to his shoulders and fried ripping out his throat.

Once I bit down he slammed his head down on mine, and I fell to the grownd and my field when down with me.

The turtle things were fighting him of while one of them took me into a truck/car thingy.

The others joined shortly.

I was fine but then the world went black.