Chapter 2

"Oh, hell no. You already know too much about me." I said to him. He sat down in front of me. "Well, can I get your name then?" he asked.

"It's Alexis, but call me Lexie." I answered. "Why do you want my name? So you can find me later and rape me?" I asked him sarcastically. He chuckled. "No, I just wanted to know your name. Mine is Michael by the way." He smiled at me.

God, he had a gorgeous smile, it was kind of contagious too.

"Nice." Fuck, I'm awkward. I hate meeting new people... That's also why I only have one friend... The awkward silence came creeping up on us. I sat there, suddenly finding interest in my shoe.

"So, I can't know anything about you?" he asked after a little while. "What do you want to know then? What I do for a living? Cause that's clearly nothing..." I snapped at him. I felt kinda bad that I did that because he seemed to be a nice guy.

"No, I want to get to know you. Help you out if you need anything. Ya know." I looked blankly at him. Did I look like someone who needed help? No, I think not. "I don't need your help. I don't need anyone's help."

I stood up and bowed down again to gather my bag and stuff, ready to leave.

"Hey, where are you going?" he asked me confused. "Anywhere but here." I said sternly, heading out into the streets.

I was getting irritated by his shit. "Why don't you want help? I could help you find a permanent home. Lend you money if you need that." He said as he followed me.

"Look, I'm not in need of a home, money or a friend, Michael. I'm perfectly fine where I am. Now, please leave." He didn't even move a muscle. Ugh, I hate him already, but he's just so beautiful.

"You are fine with living in the streets? If I did, I know I would be miserable. I would try to do something about it at least." God, was he irritating... "Hey, you don't even know me. How can you say I'm not doing anything about it if you don't know if I'm working on it?" I started to raise my voice. "Well, are you working on it?" he raised his voice as well.

"No, but I have the money for everything I would ever need." He knew witch buttons to push to get me irritated and that only made it worse."How? How can you live on the streets and have 'all the money you need'?" he emphasised. He had lowered his voice again. "Like I said. You don't know shit about me." I lowered my voice like he did.

"Then let me in. Let me feel what it is like to be you. Let me get to know you." He said in almost a whisper now. Should I let him? I don't know... "Ok," what did I just say? "in one condition." What did I just do? "And what's that, I may ask?" he looked so soft right now. Now that I finally said he could get to know me.

"You buy the beer"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Heyo!

I actually updated twice this week!

Wordcount: 544.