Chapter 1~ Summer's coming soon

A/N: Hey guys! ok here's the update :)

Chapter 1

"Levia! wake up!! we're late!"

i woke up to Laura stripping the blanket off of me.I grumbled and rolled away,ignoring her.

"Levia you better get your ass up before i take a pail of water and throw it on you right now."

I shot up straight from the bed with hands up in surrender.

"IM WIDE AWAKE!!"

I hate to be woken up with water being thrown at me.It just makes me feel like a cat.I tried adjusting my eyes to the morning light.Sunrays were directly entering my room,lighting up the whole area with a splint of freshness.

"Good now go get ready you lazy ass! it's getting late!"

I sat up straight on my bed,stretching till i was satisfied with the sound of bones cracking.I stood up from my bed,tumbling a little and got a hair tie and put my hair up in a messy bun.I quickly went into the bathroom and took a short shower.After i stepped out of the shower,I walked over to my closet and chose a simple yet in-trend outfit.The weather was rather hot today so i decided on a pair of denim shorts and white peace tank top with white high-cut converse.I was more of a shorts over skirts and sneakers over heels kind of girl.Skirts never seemed to interest me.Dresses were quite attractive and elegant but skirts just weren't my thing.

I let my hair down and it fell into perfectly big chestnut curls.I had naturally chestnut hair and hazelnut eyes.brown combination eh.I grabbed my phone from the charger and slinged my bagpack over my shoulder before rushing down the stairs to the kitchen.There i found Laura busy munching away on an apple while scrolling through her phone.

"Oh Levia how could 5 boys just be so perfect.They are so flawless and...,"

"Laura,honey,shut it.Now it's only the morning.Spare me some time until afternoon to continue listening to your fangirling stuff."

I snapped at her while giving her the you-know-im-never-a-morning-person look face.She scoffed at me and pretended to be hurt by being all melodramatic and i rolled my eyes.I went to the fridge to get something to eat when i saw a note on it.I took it and saw it was a note from Lou.She had to go for work urgently so she wouldn't be seeing me in the morning.Pretty much explains why she wasn't calling my name this morning.Every morning she would call out for me to wake up and give me a warm morning hug.I always loved it when she did that.Ever since that night when she brought me here, she had showered me with love.As she promised, she had never hurt me or even chided me.She got  rid of my fear,my scars and most importantly,gave me back the chance to call someone, my mom, again.She was the best mom anyone could ask for.She was perfect.We often joked around and did stuff together.She was more a best friend to be exact.She was someone i would never want to lose,now that's for sure.

"Let's go now.We're 5 mins late already."

Being late wasn't new for us at all.Most were well known for talents well, ours was for being late.After all,it was the last day of school! Summer is starting soon.I quickly grabbed my car keys and locked the door behind me as we went out.We half jogged-half walked to the car and jumped in.I drove off the side and turned on the radio.Just then, One direction's Kiss you came on.

Oh oh...

That only meant one thing.I turned to face Laura and she was already staring.I gave her a regretful face and immediately she went in hysterics,shouting and flailing her arms around to the rythem of the music.Yes,Laura is one heck of a directioner but sometimes her fangirling just leaves me in question to why she loved them so much.I mean,it's not like i hate them or anything but i don't find their music so interesting.They all sounds normal to me.Well,except for Best Song Ever.That i might admit was hilarious.

We finally reached school and i pulled over at the parking lot.We both jumped out of the car and walked up the stairs.Just as we were about to turn the corner to head to class, we banged into Mr.Nat. He was one of the most swaggiest  teachers in East high.Everyone always wonder if anybody else would even wear such tight pants because he always wears those really tight fitting jeans.He was our most favourite French teacher and for some reasons,we were always not late for his class.Only his class.Most probably because we like him.The rest of our teachers are like Grumpy Cats.They never joked with students and always got angry fast.

"Hey Mr.Nat!" we said in unison.

"Sup kiddos! Late again huh. Well get going then! C ya guys later in French class!"

We bid him goodbye and headed to class.Our first period was Art.I was never as good in drawing but i always loved graphitti art and tried it in art class.Once i got complimented for the wide range of colours used in one paper.That left me to smile and admire my work till the end of the day.I just get really happy when someone compliments my hard work.We walked into the class to find it half empty.Laura and i exchanged looks and saw Ben sitting at the back table.Ben was a close friend of mine.In fact i have a particular click of friends.Laura,Ben,Nessa and Theo.We went and sat with him while asking where everyone went. Everybody seemed to have forgotten their artwork at the display room and went to get it. We had to take our art pieces out last week.

*HOURS LATER*

Just like that,the whole day went by so fast.I was so exhausted from playing badminton for PE for the last two periods.It was a tough fight between Ben and i.We were known to be the best players in the class.I Couldn't believe its the last day of school! Summer's here! I was so excited but yet i was drained out from school.I drove Laura home and then drove back home.The first thing i did when i reached home was to just fall on the couch and lay there for minutes.It was so cosy.

"I'm home!"

Seconds later Lou came in and took in my appearance.

"Lemme guess,badminton?"

She asked as she gave me a genuine kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah...i'm so tired"

"Go get a shower and get some rest hun.Its summer soon! Cheer up!"

I smiled and walked up the stairs to my room and threw my bag on the floor.I kicked off my sneakers and Stepped into the bathroom.I turned off the heater and stripped myself.I stepped in and let out a Ah.The water felt so right on my skin.It was so perfect for the contrasting weather.I stepped out and threw on some Spongebob pyjamas and towel dried my hair.I just so happened to look out my window when Lou called me down.I went down the stairs and entered the living room to meet a really excited Lou, jumping around like a little kid.It was lovely watching her being so happy but i want to know what the happy news is too!

"What izzit Lou?!"

I asked her with a big grin on my face

"Guess where are we going next week?!"

"I don't know? where?!"

"We are going almost everywhere!"

"How is that possible Lou."

"Its a world tour but can you guess who are we travelling with?!"

A/N: Weeee end of Chap 1 :) Haha c wat i did tre?! best song ever!!! wooo love it! all of u guys wud hve known who they are travelling with :D just wait for Levia's reaction to that hahaha! Do tell me some suggestions or anything and pls vote share and comment! thx guys :D