Getting out

Mike's POV
I was thinking and I came up with a plan but I don't think Jere is okay with "piggy back rides" but I'll have to ask him later. "Hey Jere, how do you feel about piggy back rides?" "Wh-what? Why?" "Just answer the question." I said that with a blank face meaning I was meaning what I said. He thought for a sec before answering me. "I-I like th-them." He's stutter was cute- STOP THAT MIKE! Any way I wanted to tell Jere the plan but I don't think he would get it and I think I should tell him closer to night.
~Time skip to night~
Jere's POV
Mike said he had a plan to help me get out. Mike got me some food and water during the day so I do has he needs me to I just hope this plan of his is not dangerous. "Okay Jere my dad has been a sleep for awhile now for my plan to work you need to work with me on whatever I say okay, okay?" "O-okay Mike." To be honest I was kind scared to hear what mikes plan is. "Okay Jere so the plan is, you'll ride on my back so my dad and mom don't hear your hooves on the cave floor and I'll be able to walk us out and get you hom-." "M-Mike, I'm b-b-band from m-my town f-for two y-years so I c-can't go b-back." "Oh well I'll take you some where safe." "A-are you sure?" "Yes of course Jerebear." I blushes madly at the new nickname Mike gave me. " thanks Mikey."  He blushes a little.  "Sure thing Jere."  He said to get on his back so I did it. He walked out of  his "room" and walked out of the cave. I felt really tired so I laid down on his back and fell asleep.
Mike's POV
I felt Jere lie down on my back. I cuz he was tired. I was walking to the next cave. Nothing lives in to cave and I want to stay with him to make sure he's safe.(sure Mike) It took about ten minutes be I got them with a no ring in his sleep Jeremy. I shook my back Alittle like I was trying to get dry. "L-let me sleep f-five more minutes." Awwwww that's so cute. Yeah that's right I said cute with stoping my self. I'm giving in to his cuteness. I shook my back again but only a little harder then the first time. He woke up and stood up blushing a little. "Awwww." I said mocking a motherly tone. He blushed even more. That's way to cute. "Jeremy, we will be in this cave for the night but I don't have any covers so um." "M-Mike I k-know what yo-your gonna s-say and s-sure." (Mike wants cuddles from the lemon baby!:3)
I blushed a small bit. Ya know when dragons are like 'oh it's love at first sight!'... Yeah that's what's up with me but I don't think he k owns like yet. Thank GOD! He sits on the ground next to me. I lied my head on his lap and lends over to read this head on my back. I was so ready to fall asleep but I didn't. I want to protect Jere from Vince (naga), Scott (a boy), and Chirs (a wear wolf). He's a satyr yeah so they'll try and hurt him and I don't want that. Not for my JereBear. I knew Jere fell asleep by the way his chest moved. He took a deep breath in then let it out. He breathing from then on was calm, slow, and I almost couldn't hear it. He was asleep. I soon fell asleep after words and I had a dream about Jeremy.
~time skip to day~
I was sound asleep when I suddenly got a knee in the muzzle. I shot up and held my muzzle with my claws. "Ow! What the fuck?!" I open one eye to see Jeremy shaking. "I-I'm sooooo s-sorry Mike!!" He almost yelled. "It's cool dude I think." I put my paws down then opened my other eye. Then Jeremy went wide eyes. I saw fear in his green eyes and I didn't like it at all. "M-Mike you have a bloody nose!!" He yelled and pointed at my muzzle. I licked my top lip and tasted blood. "Jere it's fine honest." He then got a worried look. "B-but I-." I stopped him there. "Jeremy, it's fine.im okay it's just a bloody muzzle. Chill. And so what if you hurt me? It might of hurt like a bitch but I'm fine. Okay?" He nods but opens his mouth again. "M-Mike, I'm so sorry and my mom said that kissing it would always make it feel better." I sat there for a moment. He's way to cute. I smirked. "Well I can't kiss my self silly." He blushed then came closer. He kissed my muzzle under my nose. I wanted to move my head up so he'd kiss me on the lips but I didn't. (Damn it Mike) He sat back down. "Thanks Jere, it feels a hole lot better." He smiled. "I-I'm glad I-I could h-help Mike." 'Me too.' I thought. I wanted to tell him but we ar- wait I don't even know how old this cute love able guy is. "Jere, I have a question." "Wh-what is it Mike?" Here goes nothing. "How old are you? I'm six." "I-I'm five." So he is five? One year younger than me? Nice! "Nice. One year huh?" "Y-Yeah." We talk for an hour before he got hungry. I laughed little. Then went out side and got a basket of apples. I walked back inside with the basket handle in my mouth and walk over to him. I put the the basket down and he took an apple from it. He eat the apples as we talked. I got a bigger crush on him than I had before paw or hand. If possible. I love with all my heart and there's nothing my dad can do about it.