O N E

{[:]} You {[:]}

You swished your hand in the air, and there appeared a knife with a [F/C] handle.

You grabbed the knife, and you sliced the blade in thin air.

There appeared a thick, dark-colored [F/C] line.

The knife disintegrated, and the line slowly opened, revealing a portal.

You snapped your fingers, and your clothes changed.

[[ just imagine that the blue in the white sweater is black

[[ just imagine that the blue in the white sweater is black. oh, and by the way, you're wearing black fingerless gloves. ]]

Your [H/L], [H/C] hair was now curled, and the tips were beginning to turn black, making it have an ombre effect.

You smirked as you clapped your hands twice.

In thin air appeared a beautiful [F/C] mirror, and you grabbed it.

You looked at yourself, and you were very much pleased with your looks.

You closed your eyes, and opened them again, only to discover that you were wearing mascara and eyeliner, but not too much.

You threw the mirror away carelessly, and you didn't hear a crash.

You looked at the portal and stepped in.

The portal began to close, and your vision began to blur.

You slowly closed your eyes and opened them, and you discovered that you were standing in snow, near a forest and a river.

A small smile made it's way to your lips and you immediately realized where you were.

UnderSwap, Snowdin.

Out of all the AU's, this one was your favorite.

Why?

Because you sometimes, and only sometimes, talk to UnderSwap!Sans.

Also known as, BlueBerry or Swap!Sans.

You prefered to call him Blue.

No reason, though.

He promised that he wouldn't tell his bastard brother that you were talking to him, because he'd go beast mode if he found out.

You were immediately brought back to reality when you heard screams.

You grunted, and you closed your eyes, feeling power run through your veins.

Oh, did Author-San forget to tell you that [Y/N]-Chan can copy anyone's attacks, or, 'powers'?

Well, now you know, so go on and continue reading the story.

You opened your eyes once more, and your right eye's vision began to have a blue-ish color.