No Title

I love you so much because of how weird you are. You mean everything to me and I don't know what I would do without you. There will be people in your life that you think are your friends, but they will hurt you. That happened to me and I still regret letting them into my life, and I always will. But you are not one of those people. You are a fighter. You are an amazing person. You are not a garbage can with limbs (get it?;) You are my best friend and you will always be. Do not EVER let those people affect your life. We may not be physically together all of the time, but we will always be close in spirit and memory. At some point, I always come back, and so do you. I think it's because we're so alike, we think the same. When you're gone, I can barely wait for you to get back, how do you survive me being gone a lot of the time? I know you miss me, and I miss you too. I miss you no matter what. It doesn't matter if you're across the room, or across the country, I always miss you. I always love you, and always believe in you. I just don't want to see you hurt again. It's happened before and it broke my heart. You have been through enough. But it's not over, I will be by your side every step of the way. I will not give up, ever. People may try to tear us apart, but nothing can break us further than how much we already are. Nothing can break our friendship and nothing ever will. We strengthen each other everyday, it doesn't matter how far away we are, as long as we keep talking, keep moving forward, and keep each other sane. I love you.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Megan & Mia
09-Forever