who are you???

I woke up at seven and took a shower and put my hair in a bun. I went to go find something to eat when my best friend tyuanna called...

Ty:hey girl come to the club with me

Yn: I don't have anything to wear

Ty: OK then were going shopping so be ready

Yn: ok but you paying

Ty:bye girl

Yn:bye

I waited for tyuanna to get here...she knocked on the door as I was putting on my jacket "you ready to go girl " Ty said " yea I'm ready " I said. We were driving in silence until I said " what club are we goi to " "were going everywhere " she said excited.... we finally got to the mall and went to different stores and shoe places. Once we were done getting everything we needed for tonight we headed back to my house... " I'm gonna take a shower here ' Ty said "ok but which one did want to use " I asked because I had two bathrooms "downstairs " she yelled from the long hall...we took a shower and I got dressed in a black and red dress with black heels...I curled my hair and did my makeup. We got into the car and started driving to the nearest club...we got to the club and went straight to the bar " what would you lovely ladies like " the bar tender asked us " I would like a bloody Mary please " I said " me too please " Ty said " I'm gonna go dance " Ty said I just shook my head... I was enjoying myself until I got that feeling that someone is watching me again I didn't want to look around...but I did.. and their he was staring.. " come dance girl " " ok hold up real quick " I said as I stood up to fix my dress... he walked into the hall were the bathrooms were so I followed but I couldn't find him so I went to the bathroom to fix my makeup and hair...when I was finished I opened the door and he was there waiting for me..... " Who are you??? " I asked... he stepped closer to me " Zak Bagans my love "

TBC..........