Saved.

No, no not now. Please not now. I think to myself. Come on, I've done this a million times before, whats so different now?

"Ready when you are Miss Marks." The teacher says to me.

I shakily stand up and go to the front of the room. Slowly turning to face the class, I see everyone staring at me. My head is pounding, and I'm sweating all over.

"Miss Marks?" She says confused.

"Well my p-presentation is on...on..." I shudder and stop. Everyone's looking at me.

I can't do this. I can't do this. Over and over in my head.

I crumple to the floor in a panic attack. Shivers rack through my body and every sound dims till it's just a slight buzz. My head is going to explode.

What the hell. I personally told the teacher I don't do public speaking. But she had to make me do this. I even told her i went to the hospital if i get a bad panic attack. I guess she thought i was lying or something.

I cant hear the faint laughter of all of my class mates. They're all such bastards. I hate them all. I can also hear the teacher yelling at my classmates and saying my name. I finally get enough feeling in my legs to get up and run out of the classroom. I don't know where I'm going till I stop for a breath and look where I am. There's a girls bathroom a few steps away. Well I guess its better than going back to class. I look to see no ones watching and slip inside.

Thank gosh there's no one in there or this would be more difficult than it already is. Locking the door to the stall I'm in, shut the lid and sit down. Tears have been falling ever since i ran out of class but I don't think anyone see me. They probably think I'm enough of a freak already. Stupid ass teacher. And i only got like 5 words out before it hit... Joy, I'm going to fail.

Shit....Someones coming. I hear the clicking of heels....So its either a teacher or a popular. Either way this is turning out bad for me if they find me. I pull my knees to my chest, and hold my breath. The person walks in and goes to the mirror. I steal a quick glance under the stall to see the shoes..

Tan colored knee highs. Yep, teacher. And she didn't seem to notice me. She finished looking at herself and walks out. I let out the breath i had been holding. I sob silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I only have 10 minutes till the school day is over, and it takes about 20 minutes for everyone to clear out of school. So roughly i have a half an hour to burn in the stall. I take my phone out of my pocket and start playing with it. I waste 10 minutes on that. I get bored and pull my earphones out and start blasting some music. And I'm not talking about any frilly girl singers, or little boy bands. No, I'm hardcore punk rock.

Which probably makes me more of a freak.

But honestly i couldn't care less, i like songs that you can get lost in and the singers sing all of your feelings. Not some wrap shit or whatever. Songs that have meaning are my life.

The last 20 minutes of my stake out don't take long, because I was lost in my music world, and thankfully no one comes in. I stuff my phone back into my pocket. I quietly unlock the door and sneak out, in case someone might be coming. I will do whatever it takes to not be noticed. I peak my head out of the door and see an empty hall.

Yes.

I start walking as fast as I can to my locker.