" Take off the sun dress." He growls quietly and frowns. I snarl.

" Fine. You asked for it." I take off my sun dress as sexy as possible and whip my hair around, earning quite a few whistles from other men and other men saying ' Shake that sexy thang!'. I smirk as Dylan growls and bite my lip and wink as sexy as possible to the men in the crowd, making them drool. I laugh and make my way into the pool, sticking my butt out as I went in. I see Zach and Hazel and I make my way towards them.

" You really had to do that?" Zach asked while he groaned and Dylan growled, but Hazel just laughed.

" I like that she did that. Maybe I will too if you don't act like my boyfriend Zach." Hazel says while growling at him as I laugh.

" She is MINE. ONLY MINE." Dylan growls under his breath and I growl.

" I will be sleeping in Pilar's room if you keep acting so possessive Dylan." I say as he starts to smirk.

" Jackson is there." He says back. Pilar just then comes up with Jackson tagging along like a sore loser.

" Trust me, this guy won't be doing SQUAT in my room." Pilar snarls in disgust.

" I wasn't flirting with them Pilar!" Jackson says to pilar, pouting like a baby. I high five Pilar as she smirks.

" Go back to your new girlfriends Jackson. God knows you can't live without them."  Pilar says as Jackson wraps his arms around Pilar's waist. She snarls and slaps his hands. Jackson groans and crosses his arms.

" What can I do to make it up with you?" Jackson asks.

" I have an idea..." Pilar smirks and yanks Jackson towards the car and he smirks as well.

" Hey sun dress girl! Wanna hang out with us and ditch that loser?!" A man yells to me while pointing to Dylan, and Dylan growls. I bite my lip and look at the man with puppy eyes.

" Well..." I say while looking at Dylan who then rushes up to me and kisses me. He hoists me up around his waist, wrapping my legs around firmly. Then the man scowls in the disgust.

" Your lost babe." He then walked back to a disappointed crowd. I yank away from Dylan's mouth as he grins.

" Why did you do that?!" I snarl at him.

" Because I am aloud to. I have a right to. They were gonna steal my angel face away from me." Dylan says, clutching onto my bum. I roll my eyes while grinning.

" No one will take me away from you. I was just teasing you loser." I say while holding Dylan's face. Zach then pokes my shoulder.

" What." I say quickly.

" You said no making out." Zach says while smirking and I roll my eyes.

" This isn't making out Zach." Dylan says while putting me down and I frown. Dylan looks at me then smirks.

" But we can show you what making out looks like." I look at Dylan wide eyes then start to swim away into the water and, of course, he follows. After a while of swimming away from his grasp, I suddenly crash into a tough, hard body.

" Sorry..." I say while grasping for air.

" My pleasure." A low manly voice replies, and I snarl and look up at him, slowly weaking from his handsome face. He was hot, but not as hot as Dylan. He was like half as hot as Dylan.

" Why don't you slip in something more comfortable? Like a coma." I say, then put my mouth up to my thumb and pretend to blow it up, and slowly put my middle finger up. I smile as him then just when I was about to head towards Dylan way he grabs me by my wrist. and growls at me.

Bite Me, Love. (COMPLETED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें