Chapter 2

"Stef? Can you help me with this homework? I'm trying my best but it's just too complicated. I need your freakishly large college brain." I grinned to myself.

"I'll be there in a minute Kat!" I shouted to the next room. Kat and I had been unofficially going out for just over 2 weeks now. I know it's wrong on so many levels, but nobody can help the way they feel, right? And the feeling was mutual, so it's not like Katrina minded that her boyfriend was her older brother. I walked over to her bedroom door and knocked gently.

"Come on in Stef!" I nudged the door open slightly and stepped delicately in. She was casually sitting on her bed wearing just a vest top and a pair of pyjama shorts. Her face lit up when she saw me, and she shuffled along her bed to make room for me to sit beside her.  I smiled slightly and took the allocated space. I put my arm gently around her waist, and she blushed deep scarlet. "Stop it!" she giggled. "What if mum comes in?" I kissed her cheek lightly.

"Trust me, the safest place for a hormonal teenager is their bedroom. Parents are usually too worried about what their kids could be doing to barge in. We're completely alone."  She smiled and pouted her lips at me. I put on a fake sigh and acted like this was an inconvenience to me. I brushed my lips against hers for a brief second and started to move away, but she grabbed the back of my head and pressed our faces together. I felt her lips curve upwards against mine in a smile of pleasure.

"I love you Stefan." she whispered when our lips parted company.

"I know, I love you too Kat."

"Stef..... I was just thinking...."

"What?" She blushed again.

"Never mind, it's stupid...." I tilted her face towards me.

"Just say it Katrina." She took a deep breath.

"Ok. I know this will probably be completely wrong and just plain sick. But I was thinking, I feel like I'm ready." I looked at her, confused. "You know...." I shook my head to prove that I didn't. She sighed, and began kissing me more passionately and roughly than she ever had before. After a few seconds I worked out her ulterior motive. Her right hand began drifting ever so slowly towards the button of my jeans. I grabbed her hand gently.

"Kat... We can't..." Her face fell. "I'm sorry. But for one thing you're my sister, for another you're only 13." She looked down at her toes, ashamed.

"I... I'm sorry, Stef. I guess I just got too ahead of myself. I just love you so much, and I really wanted to know what it was like..... I didn't realise that you probably wouldn't want to." I pressed my finger to her lips.

"You thought I didn't want to?" Katrina nodded slowly. "Katrina, I've wanted to for the past two weeks. The only reason I never said anything to you is because I didn't want to take away your innocence. If you want to, it's totally your call." She paused, looking into my eyes to make sure I was serious. When she was satisfied that I was, she started to unbutton my jeans. I smiled and wrenched my shirt off over my head. With one hand still "down south", she kissed down my neck then onto my bare chest. I started to ease the vest away from her body slowly. Damn, my sister had a really nice body. I internally laughed at how weird that thought would have sounded a month ago.

"What the HELL are you two doing???"

We both turned to the doorway, where our mother was standing, her mouth open in a mixture of shock, anger and disbelief.