What is #TrueLoveWaits?

Do you know the book Why True Love Waits? Well if you do, you'll find reasons why you should not have sex before you got married. Recently, I have been reading articles about the sexual trend among high schoolers and middle schoolers. One of them surprised me is the numbers of young kids that had sex.

Here are the facts about premarital sex:

1. As in 2013, 47% of high schoolers reported having sexual intercourse.

2. 60% of those sexually active teens reported using condoms.

3. 25% of all teens contract STDs as a result of having sex every year.

4. 30% of teen American girls get pregnant before they are 20.

5. More than 50% of these mothers drop out of school.

6. Many teens who had sex wish they waited longer until they get married.

7. 78% of the teens agreed that having sex before getting married is a bad idea.

8. Some teens had sex because they were pressured to have it.

9. Many, both parents and teens, agree with the abstinence message.

You can search those facts above in Google, but this last fact comes from me:

10. Sex doesn't mend a broken heart because sex doesn't equal to love. You can still have sex, but no love. And vice versa.

To those who already have sex before marrying, I still care for you. You are not alone in this regret. To those who haven't, I recommend you to not have sex before marriage because I know you will regret if you do it. I love you guys and want you the best.

So basically, the stories you'll be making will be about how to resist peer pressure and temptations, especially in having sex. If you are interested and want to join this campaign, then tag you stories #TrueLoveWaits and I'll be adding a sticker soon.

See ya,

True Love Waits.

P.S.: If you have any questions, go to the FAQ in the next chapter.