"My nigga." I grasped his hands and we started laughing. I watched as they rolled up and when they were finished Vae handed me a fresh rolled one.

"The honors." I told Rico handing the blunt to him. He laughed then inhaled coughing a bit.

"That's that Houston shit." Dice said laughing.

"This shit different from New York." Rico laughed. I looked at Sammy to see him glaring at me, I just smiled and turned around.

After smoking two I went into the kitchen leaving Rico as he continued talking to the boys. I started going through the cabinets as I felt a presence behind me.

"Yes Sammy?" I asked without looking back.

"How you knew it was me? You ain't even turn around."

"Didn't have to, I know you." I said still going through the cabinets.

"Why you acting stink? Didn't you say we were friends?"

"You right, now how can I help you friend?"

"That's your boyfriend?"

"Don't see how that helps you but if you must know, he is not."

"Okay, what you doing?"

"I'm making food for Rico and I. Anymore questions?"

"Yeah, why you not making food for me?"

"I'll make food for you Sammy." I sighed annoyed, he was blowing my high with all these damn questions.

"Good, I'll be waiting. Make it snappy." He slapped my butt and ran.

Annoying ass boy.

I continued looking through the cabinets and decided with spaghetti since it was my favorite and quick. I grabbed all the ingredients I needed and started.

I made enough for everybody because I didn't want anyone begging for my shit. Once it was done I put some garlic bread in the oven because Vae wouldn't eat spaghetti without it.

"Y'all could come eat!" I yelled once I made my plate and sat down. The scavenges ran over each other trying to be the first one to get food as I just looked at them.

"Damn Vae bout to burn me to get the garlic bread." Stunna yelled.

"Why are you always yelling?" I asked glaring at him.

"You'll get use to it." Nailah said. Like hell I will.

"How was your class?" Vae asked getting juice sitting next to me.

"I really liked it, it was really making me open my eyes. I'm doing a project too."

"Rico your partner?"

"Yeah."

"He cool as fuck and he look good, you see his jawline?"

"Bitchhhhh!" I yelled louder than I meant to.

"What y'all talking bout?" Lew asked.