Dancing With Danger

"Charissity Cole  my dear you are looking as resplendent as ever", the gentleman crooned in her ear. The way spun her around the elegantly lit ballroom as if she weighed no more than a feather caught on a breeze made her feel like china doll , fragile and vulnerable in his arms  .  Leander Phoenix, just thinking the name sent shivers up her spine. On the outside he appeared as gentlemanly as one could imagine, but in the bedroom he was powerful. He was a Dom and not just any Dom he was  her Dom . He was one of the most wealthy bachelors in town and any girl would have gave everything she had to be with him yet he chose her as his submissive . The waif  in the ruby dress stood sending her loathing glares from across the room but she paid it no mind. He twirled her around and dipped her backwards as he did he whispered in her ear " Look at you my little slut , behaving like such a good little girl but I know you are yearning to be free of those clothes. She shuddered at how warm his breath felt as he whispered naughty things in  her ear.  She tried not to let him see her react  because she knew the punishment he would inflict in violation of one of his rules would leave her bruised and sore. All too soon the song ended and  they parted ways for the moment not wanting to draw more attention than necessary . Charissity glided to the front of the room adrenaline and exhilaration  made her heart beat faster and faster. She grabbed a champagne glass and clanked a knife against   it calling the room to attention , now the real party could begin. "Attention everyone, Attention", she declared, every one turned to face Charissity. " Now ladies and gentleman we have set up several rooms catered to different kinks, unique tastes and an assortment of fantasies and role-plays . " Please everyone remember your safe words and let the games begin".

                                    House Rules

                               1. Do not promote misogyny

                               2. Do not encourage rape

                               3.Never dehumanize or desensitize

                               4. Do promote exploration

                                5.Encourage communication 

                                6. Demand safety, sanity, and consensual action

                                             THE GOLDEN RULE

                                            *ALWAYS remember your safe word*