Meeting Him

Phoebe Tonkin as Jordyn Grant

I blissfully sighed as I sat on the plane heading to London. I had finally made it to the Olympics after four hard years of practice. I'm a gymnast along with Mikayla Maroney, Gabby Douglas, Aly Raiseman, Kyla Ross, and Jordan Weaber. A little ways in front of me was  my all time crush, Nathan Adrian. He sat there with his headphones on, unaware that I was totally stalking him from afar. Suddenly he turned around and caught my eyes with his. "Crap,"I thought. We continued to stare at each other, until I finally looked away towards the window. Aly nudged me and whispered,"I totally saw that! You guys were like having eye sex right there!" I scoffed and continued to look out the window, until I finally went to sleep.

Gabby woke me up when the plane landed and we made our way towards the bus, where all the other athletes were. I standing in line to get on, when suddenly I felt an arm go around my waist. "What the hell!" I shouted and turned to see who is was, when I came face to face with the one and only Michael Phelps! "Mikey!" I shouted and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Hey, Jordyn," he laughed out. Michael and I met in Hawaii, when we both went there for vacation, he saved me from drowning. That was so embarrassing! "I so proud of you!" He said, before kissing me on my forehead. "Hey, Jordyn, I hate to break up this wonderful moment, but it's time to get on the bus now!" Kyla shouted out from her seat to me. I laughed and removed myself from Michael's grip to get on the bus," c'mon Mikey lets go!" I said, getting onto the bus. Michael laughed and then got on.

"So guys, I think I'm gonna hit the gym and practice right now," I said to the girls after we finished unpacking our room. I then headed downstairs towards the gym.

Jordyn Balance Beam Practice

Jordyn Vault Practice

Jordyn Floor Exercise Practice

Jordyn Uneven Bars Practice

  As soon as I finished, I heard clapping coming from the doorway. I turned around and there stood my all time crush, Nathan Adrian.

"That was amazing," he said, while walking over to me."Not really, I need more practice," I said looking while untying my bandages."I think it was good," he said now right in front of me. "Thanks, but why don't you stick to swimming and I'll stick to gymnastics." He laughed," fair enough."
"Hi, I'm Nathan."
"Jordyn."
"So Jordyn do you want to maybe see me practice?" He asked. I smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that." He stuck his hand out and I grabbed, and let him lead me out the room.