I Glanced Over At Her Again And She Looked Like Someone Had Done Something To Her . I Hate Moments Like This . She Looks Crazy . I Just Hope All This Shit Blows Over .

" Arielle , You Home " I Stopped The Car .

She Looked At Me Before Putting Her Hand On The Handle On The Door . I Locked It Before She Could Pull It . She Turned To Look At Me .

" I Get No Goodbye Or Nothing ? "

" Bye Omarie " She Unlocked Her Door . I Locked It Again " Unlock The Fucking Door " She Continued .

" You Can't Tell Me What's Wrong ? "

" I Will . Just Not Now " She Sighed " Can I Leave Now ? "

I Unlocked Her Door And Watched Her Get Out " I Love You" I Said Before She Closed The Door . She Just Looked At Me And Slammed The Door Shut .

Damn , What I Do ?

∞ Arielle's P.O.V ∞

All I Want Is Some Chocolate And My Bed . I Wasn't Just Upset With Omarie Because Of My Period . It Was Those Girls Too , But I Didn't Want To Say Anything Cause Jevaughn Had Been Messing With Me .

" Mom , I Need To Ask You Something " I Said Slamming The Door .

I Heard No Answer So I Made My Way Into The Living Room .

" Auntie Lin ! " I Exclaimed Once I Saw My Aunt .

" Hey Baby " She Gave Me A Hug . She's Really Young . She's Like 29 . Ever Since I Was Little , ' Auntie Lin ' Was What I Called Her .

" What Are You Doing Here ? " I Asked .

" We Need To Speak To Brielle " She Replied " Know Where She Is ? "

" She Should Be On Her Way Back Here With Nick " I Told Her And My Parents .

" Who's Nick ? " Auntie Lin Asked As My Parents Nodded " Her Boyfriend ? "

" No , Nick Cannon " I Told Her .

" Nick Cannon ? Sexy Nick Cannon ? America's Got Talent Nick Cannon ? " She Asked . I Nodded " How Do You Guys Know Him ? " 

" My Boyfriend Is Signed To His Record Label " 

" Well Come On Upstairs And Tell Me Alll About Him " She Said Taking My Arm .

" Wait I Need Chocolate "

" I Got Some Upstairs "

I Smiled As We Went Upstairs . She Always Makes Me Feel Better . She's Who I Wanted To Speak To When I Came In . I Wonder Why She Wanted Brielle Though .

" So " We Sat On The Bed In One Of The Empty Rooms " Picture "

I Took My Phone Out Of My Pocket And Showed Her The Lockscreen .

" Ooh ! This Your Boyfriend ? " She Asked .

I Laughed At Her " Yes ! And He's 17 Auntie Lin , Keep That In Mind And He's Mine "

" Age Is Nothing But A Number Baby Girl "

" You're 29 , Like 12 Years Older Than Him And My Aunt "

She Laughed " He Looks Good For A 17 Year Old . Is It Bad That I'm Attracted To Him ? "

" Oh My Gosh Auntie Lin " I Hit Her Playfully " Yes It Is "

She Smiled " Soo , Have Y'all Done It ? I Turned Red " So Y'all Have ! " She Continued .

" Please Don't Tell My Parents Auntie Lin "

" So They Don't Know ? "

" No , They Don't . But They Gon Know Eventually I Promise . Dont Tell Them "