Chapter 2

As i grew weaker my vampiric powers grew weak. i secretlt knew i was going to have to feed. i started to look for a person who would be what i was looking for. i found her on the third day of searching. She was slim and looked healthy. i went up to her and said hi. i found out her name was maddie. maddie was really intrested in me ahe said i looked really pale and i was cold to the touch. i made the joke about bein a vampire i even threw in the dracula cape move. ahe laughed and asked if id want to have coffee with her. i told her sure that be great. as we were talking the subject of vampires came up and she said she would really want to be a vampire. i asked her why and she responded because they are perect. i thought ro my self that maybe i could turn her. i had been a full campirw for about a month now an ita easy to turn people. I told her that we ahould go to my house because i have alot of books that she would like. due to the fact that they are about vampires. she that sure so we payed the bill and left. When we arrived at my house we sat down on my couch and maddie cuddle up agianst me. i asked her if i was cold why would she want to cuddle? she said because i like you alot. i started to nuzzle her neck. she said maybe you could nibble in my neck i agreed and starte to until she felt my teeth. she pulled back and said whats wron with your teeth! i pulled back my lipa to expose my famgs and she gasped "youre a vampire !!" maddie said. i tol her about how it happened and she asked me to turn her . i sai could i possible drink fron u first? she said ahe would let me deink her dry if thats what it took to become a vampire. i said i only need a little bit and i moved towards her. as i softy bit into her delicate neck she gasped. i slowly drank from her. i could feel the warmth and strength flood back into me. when i was down i asked her if she was ready for this and she said yes. i went back to her neck and bit a little harder and i could feel the vemon run into her. Wen i felt i had put enough vemon into her i told her to sit down on the couch and id be back. when i returned she was asleep. the changing really took alot of energy from maddie whem she woke up she was dizzy and had a really bad hunger pangs. she need blood i told her that we would go hunting in the morning, but first i had somethings to teach her.