Livin La Vida Loca

Hey frnds !
I'm posting my first ever work here. It's dedicated to my twinny who suggested me this song n I got an idea to write this OS Deep_Chocolate 

IshRa OS: Livin La Vida Loca(Living The Crazy Life)

He leaned on the bar counter waiting for his drink. He came to this place fter a tiring day as he felt the need to be alone. He was wearing his black tuxedo in which he was not looking less than a Greek God. The past days were consuming a lot of his  energy. The bar tender served him his drink. He slowly started sipping it when he heard the music changing from slow romantic to fast dancing one. The music started playing followed by the lyrics of the song.

She's into superstitions black cats and voodoo dolls.
I feel a premonition that girl's gonna make me fall.

He tapped his feet along with the song's beat. He just loved this song way too much.
He turned around to get a look of people dancing on the song when he saw her. She was swaying her body as per the beats which soon changed into some dance steps according to the song. She was wearing a red shimmery gown. Red his favourite color.

She's into new sensations new kicks in the candle light.
She's got a new addiction for every day and night.

He couldn't take his off her. He felt this song was made for them,because the effect she was having on him was indescribable. He left his drink and went on the dance floor to have a clear of her. As soon as he entered the dance he couldn't stop himself from dancing on the song. He started dancing with her.

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.
She'll make you live her crazy life but she'll take away your pain
Like a bullet to your brain. Come On!

They both were lost in the song as well as the moment of being together.

Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On!
Livin la vida loca, Come on!
She's livin la vida loca.

Raman thought this moment to be a opportunity for him to break the ice. So asked her

"Can I have the pleasure to buy you a drink for you ?"

Ishita smiled sweetly and said "I won't,you can buy me one"

They both headed towards the bar. Raman ordered for both of them. After ordering drinks for both of them Raman turned towards her.

"Well....I forgot to ask your name" he said while smiling.

"Even I forgot to ask yours"

He extended his hand and said "I'm Karan and you are ?" He said with a playful tone which didn't go unnoticed by Ishita.

She shaked hands with him and said "Please to meet you Mr. Karan, I am Divyanka"

They both had a playful look on their of which they both were aware.

After a minute Ishita asked him