prologue

Her breathing was heavy as his lips danced across her neck, his hands tugging at her dress so aggressively it felt as though it might rip off any moment. Her hands were tangled in his hair and exploring his suit clad body all at once, a haunting desire in her that she had never quite felt before.

His emotions, however, were different... to say the least. She wanted his love and attention, maybe a life together, she wasn't quite sure. He wanted her body in the least innocent way of all, nothing more.

The pair groaned when his phone sounded from his back pocket; he had work to be done. She begged him to ignore the phone call with a kiss that exhilarated him in such ways he almost did just that, but he pulled away with a begrudging sigh and the lift of a finger, "just one second," it promised emptily.

"Styles speaking... ah, I knew it'd tickle your fancy James... yeah, yeah, I can get it for you... let me run check my schedule, I'm sure we can meet soon..."

The finger turned to a wave as he ushered the young woman to leave and walked hastily in the other direction.

He is Harry Styles, multimillionaire businessman who inherited his father's multiple, and successful, companies.

She is, well, nameless. In this tale, at least. She was just another woman to add to the list of those Harry didn't care to remember the name of, but did care to get with nonetheless.

Harry closed off a deal with James Delaware, head of Sony Industries.
He leaned back in his chair with the fresh smell of whiskey on his lips, and smiled in anticipation as he watched his balance go up, and the elevator carried his lady friend down to the exit.