Chapter 1

Hello!! This is the first part of the story and its based in Dolans P.O.V and when in Hellbents P.O.V il will tell you guys!! Please enjoy and i love you all❤

"Ah fuck!" I shouted as i grabbed my bag, "I gotta hurry I cant believe no one woke me up!" I shouted again letting out a small growl of anger, I walk out of my room with my bag on my back ready to see everyone.

"Dolan!" Melissa yelled over the room, "What did i do now?!" I moaned at her, "Nothing sunshine just said ya name" She winks and me and i roll my eyes, I notice Shemia and Pringle are doing the own thing.

Occasionally, Shemia would give me an odd glare, "Why did none of you wake me up!? You guys know i gotta go see my bro bro today!" I get a slight grunt in response from Shemia and Pringle smashes his head against the table.

"Yeesh.. Well guys i guess il see you later..." I walk to the door not getting an reply and i head to my brothers house which is in the over side; Through the dark areas which i hated the most, Because last time and met and creepy devil like guy who kept saying 'get lost or im gonna kill you!' Blah blah...

I get to the dark side of P.D (Planet Dolan) and notice and a pair of familiar yellow eyes staring right at me, "Why did you come back!!" He shouts violently as he clenches his fist, "Dude, I mean no harm just having to pass though to get to my 'mysterious' brothers house that's all"

He stares at me in disbelief, "And how am I suppose to believe that nonsense?!" He shows his face and he has blood over his face and claws, "What happened to you!" I ask him sounding alittle worried, "None of your buisness!" He snaps forwards making me jump back alittle.

Omg! Guys i enjoyed writing that!! But thanks for reading if you can read this i love you!!!