Year 1- I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy Pt. 2

(Y/N)'s POV

I got up only to see (a quite handsome face) staring back at me with a slight look of irritation, and... Amusement? What? "Have we met before?" I asked him with a confused look on my face. I felt like I've seen him before. Maybe I was just entranced by how handsome he was. I began to blush at the thought of us even becoming friends. "No, I don't thinks so. But, I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy." He put out his hand and I took it. Instead of shaking it he gave it a small peck, (I blushed a little at that part)and asked me my name. "(Y/N). (Y/N), (L/N). If you are almost done shopping, we could meet on the platform and maybe sit in the same compartment to get to know each other better! I would like to know at least one person before I start to wander around with my nose in a book!" Draco seemed fairly happy and he agreed. "But, before we become friends," his smiled faltered for a second until it completely disappeared, "What are your views on muggles, half bloods, and are you one of them? Or a pureblood?" I was a bit surprised by how soon he wished to know this, but I knew for a fact the Malfoy's were a pure blooded family and hated anyone lesser than that. "I am a pure blood and I despise anyone who learns magic under the class of pureblood. Therefore, I hate muggles and half bloods, and any pureblood who would ruin their whole heritage for a muggle." As I said this little rant, I made my voice drip with venom. How I hated muggles and half bloods. Draco looked at me with an expression of pure respect. "I agree with everything you just said, and I think we're going to be great friends!" He said that last part with a smile, and I blushed at how handsome it was. Wait what am I thinking?! I just met him! I can't think he's cute until I get to know him...  I waited for him outside Olivander's and as I waited who I assumed to be his father (they had similar facial features) walked up to me and asked, "Excuse me, have you seen a boy with blonde hair and blue grey eyes come through here? He's a bit taller than you and we must be leaving if we want to catch the train." I figured I should introduce myself, as I hope to be Draco's new friend. "Hi I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Draco is inside purchasing his wand."  He looked pleased, probably because I said I was a (L/N). One of the richer and famous pureblooded families in England. "Well it's nice to meet you Ms. (L/N). Are you a new friend of Draco's?" I would assume I was his friend because he seemed to like me, and we are going to sit together on the train, so I would say yes. "Yes, I would hope so. We've only just met, but we plan on sitting on the train together. To get to know each other more." His smile only grew at that statement. "Well I'm happy one of the (L/N)'s is going to be friends with Draco, and not some Weasly." Ugh I hated the Weasly family. Such blood traitors. "I couldn't agree more Mr. Malfoy." He looked at me with a look of knowing. But knowing what? I wouldn't know. "Please, call me Lucius." He said that with another smile. "Alright Lucious, Draco should be coming out soon." And right after I said that, Draco popped his head out the door and said, "Oh, hello father, (Y/N). We should be leavin now if we want to catch the train." I remembered I had to meet my parents, "Oh! I forgot I was supposed to meet my parents and then we would depart." Draco whispered something to his father I couldn't hear, then he said, " I'll go with you (Y/N). Father will meet me at the platform when we get there." I was so happy Draco was coming with me, "Sure! I don't think my parents will mind." So I met my parents, and we were on our way to Platform 9 3/4!