The Little Things. INTRO.

It was hard to believe I was going to have a baby. Maybe it wouldn't be so mind raveling, if I wasn't just a high school student, just barely sixteen. You're probably like oh here comes another slutty teenager who annouces she's pregnant.. well that's not exactly it, but close.

I am a teenager, and I am having a child. But just because i'm having a child doesn't mean I'm a slut.

I guess you should know more about me before you dive head first into my life. My name is Lacey, and I live in the heart and soul of the midwest, yup St. Louis, Missouri. My Momma's name is Cindy, and my pops' name is Keith.  I'm the youngest child out of six, and I'm extremely close with my sisters. Raelynn and Tristan. I have two other sisters, Brittany and Tiffany, and one old brother Jeremy who I don't see often. I love sports, and i'm pretty bummed on not being able to play select softball or soccer in the next year, but that's what I have to live with.

But here goes the story on how I got to be pregnant; the lies, the rumors, the drama, the struggles, the happiness.

Also, you'll go through the journey of finding all my choices with my child. Adoption, Abortion, or keeping and raising him/her by myself.

Enjoy.