Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ashanti's P.O.V

Noone and I mean NOONE, in my school Ridgecrest Private School ,liked Mindless Behavior. Let's say if you did, they would make your life a living hell.  And by they I mean the kids at the popular table and that was Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn. Including their girlfriends, which change up about every 2 weeks. I don't know why they hate them so much, but I think its because they feel like MB is a threat to them. You see, Niall, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn have a group together called One Direction and their still trying to make it out there with only 1 song. Which was something makes you beautiful song. I  can't remember the name but they sing it all the time while their walking down the hallways like they goin' to get discovered by a undercover record dealer. Singing like they were doing something. Making some of the starstruck fangirls late for their next class. Just to let you know, I keep walking not bothering trying to listen to them sing they stupid song, tuning them out with my slight hums of random songs. But whats make it worse, I have 2 classes with them. I bet you're saying  That's not a lot. Its makes me wanna rip my hair out because they are in my 2 favorite subject classes. Which were math and english.My trip is that their assigned seats all got assigned around me and all they do is write down lyrics to different songs, pass them around then start singing the tune so they can get the idea of the melody. Its not that they bad singers, its just that they need to find somewhere else to practice. And school is not the place.

  When Principal Jones finished talking she dismissed us by table to our 2nd period class which for me was Science.When I reached class I sat down in my seat in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to come back . I was the first one their so I took out my phone and got on instagram to look at Ray Ray's page. Truth was that I secretly like Mindless Behavior and I shole ain't gone let nobody know. I already don't have friends so who's going to stand up for me?Before  his page can load ,Zayn's current  girlfriend popped up from behind my seat and I pressed the home button on my Samsung Galaxy Rush as quickly as I could  and looked at her like she was crazy. "What's your problem" I asked her." What were you doing?" she asked sweetly. " Looking at my phone you got a problem with that."I asked her in a sweeter tone. "No I was just doing a checkup . This would've been the perfect time for someone to stalk Mindless Behavior while noones in the room."She said. "Well I'm not so you can leave now this not even your class" I said dismissing her.She walked out the room like she did some and was met by Zayn with a hug  and a kiss on the ear. You see how bad they be STALKING FOLKS.

    The teacher haven't showed up yet and I'm starting to think I walked in the wrong class. I got up and walked out to room to look at the number on the door and it said 110 and I'm suppose to be in 111. Oops. I walked in the room to meet an angry Ms.Fyffe "Why are you late for my class?" she asked. "I'm sorry I  walked into the wrong class room mam" I said flashing my million dollar smile."I was just so confused and everyone was running all over the place and bumping into me multiple time making me drop my precious science book" I said with a sad face rubbing my book. " Ok whatever sit down so we can start the test Ms.Lopez."

I sat down in my seat thanking god for me not getting in trouble and listened while she explain about the test.I stared at her trying to focus on what she was saying , but all I could hear was blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I guess I have a blah problem:-(. Without even thinking I blurted "Are you done?" rather loudly in a Kevin Hart voice. She pointed her finger towards the door and I already knew what it meant. Office and detention. I grabbed my thing and got up and walked towards the office and sat down in the chair until the bell ranged and walked to my third period.

SKIPPED TOWARDS THE END OF THE DAY

   I walked to Ms. Montcriefs room (the empty classroom) for detention.I sat down and examined the walls they look way different then Ms.Fyffe room I don't know how I thought it was her room. I started on my howework.

Time went by slowly. But the bell finally ranged signaling the end of detention.Me and few other fellow classmates walked out not saying a word. As I walked past the office I noticed four boys and 6 grown ups signing papers. I squeled to myself. That was MINDLESS FREAKING BEHAVIOR!! I'm guessing the other people were their parents and Walter and Keisha. When everyone cleared the hallway I started jumping up and down and BANG! I slipped in fell and hit my head against the tile floor hard. I got up and walked to the office , now I have an excuse to go in there. I walked in and walked up behind them. "Excuse me" I said. Trying to squeeze through." I'm sorry "said Princeton flashing his million -dollar smile which was way better than mines.

        I walked up to the secretary which was Ms. Perkins." Um do you know if Ms. Miller is still here." I said referring to the nurse holding my head. "Umm she is not do you need help with anything." "Um I think I need an icepack for my head?" "Umm what happen?" she said copying my ummmm. I um when I'm nervous. "Um well I fell in the hallway because I was jumping and I got a text from my brother since he is coming back to town and I haven't seen him for a long time." "Well Im the only one on duty and me getting up  to get some ice for a small booboo can wait till tomorrow " "Unless......" she smiled deviously hoping to embarrass me."You don't mind me taking a look.Which hall were you on?" " The one right there I said pointing.  My head pounding every time I spoke. I keep seeing black for some reason like I'm going in and out of consciousness. She went to the cameras on her computer and rewind it for like 3 mins back and there I saw my long ponytail jumping up and down on the tv thingie majig ,and BAM! My face hit the floor and the whole room started lauing. I felt my eyes tearing up , not because I wanted to cry but that I was mad it always does that. I wanted to rip her head off and throw it at the camera. "Well if you don't mind getting your lazy fat ass up to go get me some damn ice I surely as hell wouldn't mind ." I said my voice rising with every word showing that I was clearly pissed to the fucking extreme.She got up and rushed to the nurse's room with the keys with a horrified look on her face

   I started smiling as my eyes cleared out and walked began to walk over to the blue and pink cots in the corner of the office , when I stopped feeling eyes staring me down and turned around I totally forgot they were in here. I looked over to the group of people with susprised faces on their face."What ?" I looked at them puzzled." Private schools are ghetto too"I said falling down on the blue cot as I fell unconscious .

__________________________________________

Writers block:-(