Chapter 2: Enemies

-Simons POV

"I can't leave you! Your the only one I have left!" I cried out, my dad cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes. "You have to, take this knife and do it, your still too young to see me turn." I shakily took the knife from him, he kissed my forehead and stepped back. "C-Carter P-P-Parker, I-I give you m-mercy." I stuttered before landing my knife in his head.

I crashed to the ground and groaned in pain, I held myself. "Huh?!" 10K shot up and looked around, his eyes landed on me. Wait, why were we in another room? "Crap." He muttered and crouched next to me. "Bad dream?" He asked, I nodded and held back the tears. I couldn't help but wrap him in a hug, he seemed shocked then he slowly hugged back. "Y-your good, your good." I'm not good, I feel like crap, I pulled away and wiped my eyes just incase. "By the way, you fell asleep on the couch so I carried you and you slept in the bed." He explained and held his hand out to me, I grabbed it then he helped me to my feet. We gathered our things and rushed out of the home. Later on, we saw the group waiting outside the home they stayed in, we rushed to them. "Finally!" Murphy yelled, I about hit him across the face. "Let's keep moving, get in." We all hopped in, me and 10K in the back. I still didn't feel like I was awake, knowing that I was still in the back with 10K, I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.

The Z ran after me, hot on my trail. With no weapons, I was screwed, I ran for my life till I tripped. My head hitting the hard stone, my mussels stopped to not move. The Z staggered around, trying to find me. Growling as he did, he couldn't find me, I tried to reach for some metal object when I knocked something over. He snapped his pure white eyes to my figure. I crawled away as it still slowly staggered to me, as I was close to getting the object, I turned and saw the Z lunge at my face.

"GET UP!" I shot up and punched whatever was shaking my arm. I saw Murphy fall back holding his nose. I slapped my hand over my mouth and everyone just bursted out in laughter. No one liked him so I would understand that they would laugh. His nose started to bleed. "Stupid girl." He muttered standing up, I looked around and saw 10K looking at Murphy with anger. I shook it off and slid out of the truck. "Another dream?" 10K asked jogging up to me, I nodded and hugged myself, it was cold. "Look, a pond!" Addy called, everyone ran to it and I just smirked. I walked over to the edge of it and everyone just talked about random stuff. I never really could swim well because the only time I go near water it to fish. "Hey girl!" I turned around to see Murphy but only to be shoved into the water. I was down deep in the water, I tried to swim up but it seemed useless. I soon blacked out...

-10K's POV

I was talking with Doc when we heard something hit the water, I quickly turned and saw Murphy laughing, but the girl wasn't there. "What was that?!" Warren called, he pushed her. "Don't worry, she'll swim up." Murphy stated, we waited a bit longer but nothing showed. I slung off my gun and bag then dove in the water. I had my goggles on so I swam down basically to the bottom. I saw her body not moving but slowly drifting to the bottom. I grabbed her and swam back up. I made it to the surface and started to breath heavily. I climbed out and laid her down, I laid next to her catching my breath. Garnett ran to us and started to press on her chest, he did this over and over again. Later she had shot up and started coughing, she basically made a gallon of water come out of her mouth. I rested my hand on her back. "Are you okay?" I asked, she nodded and coughed a bit more. "Murphy!" Warren growled and hit him, she looked like she was about to beat the crap out of him. "10K, you take her to go get some new clothes." Garnett ordered, I nodded and helped her up, it still kinda bothered me that I didn't know her name. It probably bothered us all. We made our way around and we soon found a clothes store. We headed inside with our weapons raised, nothing. "Okay, you go look for some clothes, I'll be right here." She nodded and left.