Pt 1. First Birthday

Hey guys. Same rules as last time. I'm just continuing the story because I don't have anything else to do :)

I don’t own Naruto or Gaara. This wouldn't be Fan-Fiction if I did.

Kinisa’s P.O.V

I was pulling my top on when I heard the door open.

“Oops,” Gaara said.

“You pest! I told you to knock!” I said, putting it on properly in a hurry.

“Hey, what's wrong with me surprising you?” he laughed, closing the door behind him.

“Everything!” I said, spinning around to face him.

“Oh, you need to relax more often,” he said, wrapping his arms around me.

“Don't tell me what to do,” I said, turning my head away.

“Kindia, don't be so silly,” he said softly. I refused to look at him.

Catching me off my guard, he kissed my neck. I squeeled, and pushed him away.

“Don't!” I almost yelled.

“Hey, relax,” he held his hands up, pretending to be innocent. I laughed, and hugged him.

“Of all the people in the world, I've got you as my boyfriend,” I smiled at him.

“You're the one who likes me.”

“True.”

He kissed me briefly.

“So, how's Temari?” I asked.

“She's got over the stress of giving birth. I must say, her son is really cute,” he shrugged.

“Good,” I said.

“So, what are we going to do today?” he asked.

“You think I would know?” I frowned.

“No. I thought you might have some ideas though,” he shrugged again.

“Nope,” I said, starting to make my bed.

“Kankuro's been giving me grief again,” he said suddenly.

“What is he going on about this time?” I sighed.

“He's saying that we need to get married.”

“Seriously? He and Tiera only got married three months ago,” I frowned at him as I tucked one side of the bed in.

“I know. Honestly, he thinks he knows exactly what I should with and around you,” he said.

“He's an idiot. He just won't accept that as the truth. I don't see what Tiera sees in him,” I rolled my eyes, stepping away from the finished bed.

Almost instantly, Gaara sat down on it.

I almost screamed.

“SERIOUSLY!!!! I just finished making that!” I exclaimed. He stood up, but he had already done the damage.

“Sorry,” he said quickly. I laughed.

“Too late now.”

He pulled a small box out of his pocket.

“Don't tell me you're proposing,” I rolled my eyes. It was his turn to laugh.

“No, it's a gift. It's your birthday, after all.”

“My birthday was months ago,” I frowned.

“Not that, your birthday as Kinisa,” he smiled. I blushed slightly.

“Has it really been that long?” I asked. He nodded.

A year ago, my demon half, Kindara had escaped, and caused havoc, which resulted in my death. But then, there was a miracle, and I came back to life, becoming Kinisa, the Balanced Female.

“Wow. It feels like yesterday, but then again, it feels like so long ago,”I muttered.

“Take it,” he said softly, pressing the box into my hand.

I took it, and opened it slowly. Inside, there was a pair of ruby earings in the shape of flames, and a matching necklace.

“My god, Gaara. This must have cost a fortune,” I stared at it.

“Do you like it though?” he asked.

“I love it, but you didn't have to get me something so expensive” I smiled at him.

“Anything for you, my love,” he smiled back.

I took the studs I was wearing out, and put the earings in. He helped me put on the necklace (I admit, I can't put necklaces or bracelets with clasps on without help).

“They look great on you,” he said. I grinned at him, and gave him a hug.

“Thank you, Gaara,” I whispered.

Welcome back to the story, guys. Let the romance continue :)