Chapter 4: The Confessions Plan

Start from the beginning

I opened my mouth to say how I didn't know but I knew he wouldn't believe me anyway so I just closed it and responded with a small sigh.

"Are you going to tell me what they told me last night or not you guys?" I asked. Ron turned his back on me and Harry shook his head.

"Ok," I said as I went to walk back to the door on them but in the doorway was someone else blocking my way out.... Hermione Granger.

"Sit back down," she said as she closed the door behind me and walked over to Ron's bed and sat while gestured for me to do the same. Ron and Harry sat opposite of me with Hermione on Harry's bed.

I sat with my elbows on my knees, my head on my hand staring at the ground. We sat and sat and sat for at least a quarter hour. Finally, Mrs Weasley called us to eat breakfast and as I ran towards the door Harry grabbed my arm.

"This isn't over Eliza," I looked over towards Ron for some support from him or Hermione. Instead of helping me Ron simply replied:

"Meet us back here after bed you two," to Hermione and me. I shook off Harry's grasp and walked to the door, walked out of it, and slammed the door behind me before going down the stairs to the kitchen. We were battling the doxies today.

Battling doxies was harder than we thought. You had to first spray them with some disgusting black juice thing. Then, while their temporarily petrified you put them into bucket. We worked for hours and then ate dinner. After a long and tiring day, it was time for bed. I for one was exhausted. As we walked up the stairs with Mrs. Weasley behind us Harry nudged Ron and then Ron grabbed my arm and nodded his head curtly.

I walked up a few more steps and caught up with Ginny. She was in my year and we were good friends though I never really talked to people my age. I did get along quite well with a girl in Ravenclaw. She was sort of an outcast but very nice and mysterious. Her name was Luna Lovegood.

But now I talked with Ginny. In the hall Mrs Weasley said goodnight to all of us. I walked over to Harry madly, hugged him and said goodnight. As I hugged him Harry told me something I had hoped he'd forgotten.

"See you in a bit Liza... And Hermione knows and is coming so don't even try to get out of it this time," he said in a barely audible whisper. I glared at him then hugged Mrs. Weasley and went into the girls room.

As the boys walked into their room Ginny walked into ours and then Hermione held me back by the wrist again and whispered so quietly I had to strain my ears to hear it:

"We have to make sure Ginny's asleep before we leave,"

Mrs. Weasley eyed us suspiciously and then closed the door gently behind us after Hermione smiled at her.

We each took turns getting changed inside the closet and then we went "to bed" because I knew Hermione and I were just waiting. Though I definitely didn't want to go to tell them my dream. I had decided what I would do...

I laid listening for a while after laying and Hermione and I staring at eachother Ginny stopped stirring and her breathing slowed. Hermione got up and slowly and quietly inched over to her.

"She's asleep," whispered Hermione.

She gestured for me to follow her and I did to the door. We opened it and I walked across the hall in front of Hermione to the boys room. I slowly opened the door and motioned for Hermione to follow me.  I walked inside and Ron turned on the light.