Suddenly I saw Tenace popping his head out of the window below. "Hi" I waved out to him but he didn't look happy to see me, instead he looked pale. “Come down, you crazy woman, right now before you fall!” he shouted. I frowned but then my expression changed to surprise when I realised he was shirtless. “Why?” I asked but he just looked plain angry and so I sighed with defeat and started to climb down. I got to his window and sat over the platform and saw that his powerful legs were wrapped tightly in a towel. My eyes widened as I stared at his abs and his body, it wasn't as 'thin' as it looked when he wore his top on. He had a sexy body with tanned skin. 

His body was hard and amazing and tempted me to hold him and dig my fingers into his skin and scream his name. My eyes went up to his lips, they were so full and soft that I wanted to just  kiss them! His brown hair all wet and glossy drooped over his forehead and his brown eyes sparkled like molten lava. Something was seriously wrong with me. Why did I want to jump all over him?

He was saying something but I wasn't paying attention. "I'm sorry I didn't know you would come right now. It's a tad bit early; I'll just put on some clothes and be right back. Please make yourself comfortable", he spoke softly and then walked a few steps closer to me and continued, “You look extremely pretty today. The top suits you”, he winked. I couldn’t control the way my heartbeat started to race!  I just couldn’t. My cheeks flushed with a pinkish blush all over and I looked away. "Thanks, now please hurry I don’t want to spend my holiday looking after my notes", I rolled my eyes hoping he would move away but instead, he stepped even more closer...

 WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM??

I could smell the soap or maybe it was his scent, I wasn't sure but it made me feel so high and it smelt so good. "Ok", I backed off feeling slightly nervous and took in a deep breath. "Will you please wear your clothes?" He laughed aloud and started to walk back to the bathroom behind the white door, with a black shirt and blue jeans folded in his hand. As he walked away, I stared at his butt and his muscular back, praying that he wouldn’t let his towel fall down. Once he came out, I was on his bed as he sat next to me with a book and a pen and I looked at him and smiled. Thus began the taking down of my famous notes and I was starting to feel less annoyed already.

After a couple of hours, his mother came in to give us some snacks. She looked at me so lovingly asking me, if I wanted anything to drink or eat. I kindly replied “No thank you Mrs….”

 “Colby”, she said. “Yeah thanks Mrs Colby for everything.” I smiled. “My pleasure dear”, she replied. As soon as she left, Tenace and I were alone in the room on the bed sitting close to each other. I had spent my whole day at his place and now it was turning darker outside. Tenace asked me to come closer andI unconsciously moved my body near him. He asked me what I had written since my handwriting looked like scribble there.

 “Mal…ffu..nn..cc..tion”.

 “Malfunction”, I repeated.

 He laughed. “You’ve spelt it as Malfucktion”.

 Shit.

 I smacked my head. “Sorry it’s a mistake”. I took the pen from him and corrected the spelling. I hadn't realised that my hair were almost touching his shoulders and that he could easily smell my hair. Suddenly I tensed up. I could feel the heat of his body that was inches away from mine. Afraid, I moved too quickly andbanged my head with his forehead. “Oucchhhh!!” Both of us snorted. “Do you have a habit of banging into me Haven?” Rubbing my head I replied “NO! It just happens”. “Well are you alright?” he asked putting his hand on my head.

His touch gave me tingles all over my body. He rubbed my head with so much concern that I forgot all about the pain I flinched away. “I’m fine”. He was almost done with copying my notes when he asked me, “Do you have a brother?” I replied, “No, I am the only child”. This time I asked him, “Where’s your father? Its almost 9, shouldn’t he be home by now?”

I seemed to humour him in a dark manner as he laughed and replied, “My father’s in Italy for his business. He needs to continuously travel around the world. He rarely meets us. ”My eyes shifted its view from Tenace’s face to my lap. My lips pouted out as I spoke really, really softly, so softly that even a dog wouldn’t be able to hear me. “At least you have a father”. “What’s wrong Haven, are you crying?” I quickly wiped away my tears and smiled at him. “Nothing’s wrong”.

“I heard you say something just now. Could you repeat it?”

“No”, I replied roughly.

“Yes”, he insisted.

“No”, I gave him a strict reply.

“Yes”, he pleaded.

“AH FINE”, I gave in.

“I SAID ATLEAST YOU HAVE A FATHER!!”

Ashamed I hurriedly snatched my notes from him, packed them in my bag and jumped off the bed. “What’s wrong, where are you going?” he asked worriedly. “It’s late I need to get home to my mother. See you later bye”. I held on to the sling of my bag that was already placed over my shoulder and walked as fast as I could out of his room, thudding down the stairs as I heard a faint shout of “Sorry! Please come back”, but I ignored it and slammed his front door and ran to my house.