Kellic One Shot

"Please help me." Someone calls out to me.

It is dark and cloudy as if a rain storm was about to come over Seattle. The rain is typical but the storm that was coming looked like a doozy.

"Whose out there?" I call out.

"Ugh." Is all the answer and then nothing else.

I run deeper into the woods to find a tan, familiar Mexican boy laying in a puddle. I scan over his body and see that he's really muscular unlike me. But after a while I notice there are pills in his hands. I shake him, slap him, splash water on him. Anything to make him wake up.

He opens his eyes the slightest bit signaling to me that he is semi-conscious. "Look you have to throw these up okay?" I say frantically.

"No. No, I want to die," he says.

"I don't care what you want," I say as I stick my finger down his throat making him throw up.

After he gets everything out of his system he falls asleep and a crack I thunder rattles and little white puffs fall from the sky, "Fuck!"

The snow starts coming down very fast, and if we waited any longer the roads would be closed. I did my best to lift him to where my car is and laid him down in the back seat. He stays sleeping even with all of the bumps in the road.

I pull up to my small town house, open the door and carry this kid inside and plop him on the couch causing him to wake up. His chocolate brown eyes opening and staring straight at me.

"Kellin?" He asks.

"Vic?" I ask suddenly recognizing him.

"Oh my god I'm so glad you are alive," I say taking a huge sigh of relief.

"I don't want to be," he says sadly.

I walk over to the couch and cup my hands around his face, "I never meant to hurt you. I only meant to do it to myself."

"But if you hurt yourself, you hurt me too. God dammit Kellin I love you!" He says as he smashes his lips into mine, everything that had happened to us seemed to solve itself in this kiss.

Vic wraps his arms around my waist and my arms are around his neck. He's on his back and I'm on top. I deepen the kiss, slipping my tongue in to play with his. But just as things were about to go further Vic says something that makes me stop, "Why did you do it?"

I get off of him to explain and he sits up. I look down at my wrist, covered in scars, "He understood and I'm not sure that you did. I never meant it to go further then him just helping me get over it but one day he kisses me and you happen to be there. I never liked him Vic more then like a mentor. I missed you," and with that I was a crying mess.

Vic wiped the tears off of my cheek with his thumb and he kisses me. He didn't even have to say words; I already knew I was forgiven. He picked me up and carried me in his arms like a child, our lips never leaving, up the stairs. Somehow I knew at that moment that everything was alright, even when it wasn't it would be. As long as I had Vic with me.