34. - LAST CHAPTER AND REVELATIONS.

Start from the beginning

i nodded, sinakay ko siya sa kanyang wheel chair and went to kathryn's room.

When we got there, we saw kathryn lying on her bed, may bandage sa ulo.

"Gosh." Mara sobbed when she  saw kathryn.

No one was even there to look after kathryn. nasa province kasi ang mga pamilya niya/namin.

she held kathryn's hand. "kathryn chandria manuel bernardo, i  am so sorry for what i have caused you. bestfriend, i love you so much. wag mo muna ako *sob* bisitahin sa langit ah? mauuna ako. you have  a  lot of things to do in your life. you are a strong woman, remember? pinagmumura mo si daniel dati sa phone when you knew na she slept with someone else while i was still pregnant? sayang, you two havent met." she wiped her tears.

"Chandria is the name of my daughter, i got it from your second name. ironic right? hihi. Sorry if we  broke our promise, yung promise na hindi dapat tayo magka-anak ng maaga. remember?..... *sob sob*"

"Daniel John, he's my first love. siya yung guy na nagpatibok sa puso ko ng nakakaloka nung unang apak ko sa manila. kasi sa nueva ecija, walang gwapo eh. haha joke lang...."

"pero... thankful ako kasi we  became friends. sinagip moko nun sa pool..."

"Beshy, kathryn, please be *sob* strong. i love you." and she kissed kathryn on her forehead then she hugged her.

I wiped my tears. 

nakita ko parang babagsak na yung katawan ni mara... no, lord please. not this soon please =((

"Z-zharm.... p-p-pr-promise me one thing...." she said while holding her head.

"M-mara! *sob*"

"k-keep a-an.... e--eye to d-dan--daniel.... n-never f-fall i-inlove w-wi---with h-im.... n-never l-let some gi-girls o-out there fl-flirt w-ith him....... i-f s-someone flirts w-with h-him. ki-kill t-the g-girl... whoever she is....."

That was her last words. Napaupo siya sa wheel chair niya, i called the doctors but her brain gave up already. her brain is tired. Mara died without daniel knowing it...

"ZHARM!sigaw ni Julia. Julia Barretto, my bestfriend.