" It's victoria's secret. What do you expect." She says, then rolls her eyes again.

I start chewing on my nails. Will Dylan be mad if I wear this?! Isn't this a LITTLE too inappropriate?

" Don't worry Dylan won't be mad at you, just at me." She says, assuring me.

" I don't want to do that to you though!" I blurt out.

" He will get over it." She rolls her eyes once again.

" Okay... Hey, where did Jackson go? Why wasn't he downstairs with you?" I asked, changing the subject.

" Duty had called for the pack." Pilar said simply.

" Why didn't Dylan go?" I asked her.

" Some things Dylan doesn't need to be there for. I am sure he got a mindlink about the situation, but I am guessing it was not important enough that Dylan had to be there. Plus, I am sure Beta Colton can handle it." Pilar answers back, not taking her eyes off the road.

" Colton is the beta?" I asked another question. I never knew this!

" Yeah, he has been since Dylan became the new alpha, and the alpha king. " Pilar answered my question once again, clutching the steering wheel to her car.

" I'm sorry about your father..." I say back to her. I could see that she was hurting.

" It's okay. He wasn't the alpha king, ya know. The alpha king before Dylan had never had a son, and he liked Dylan a lot, so he handed his alpha king position to Dylan." She said, changing the subject.

" Oh, I didn't know that." I replied, ignoring the fact that she changed the subject.

.

.

.

" Hey, do you want to come with me and Dylan to see that know it all werewolf?" I asked her while we were heading towards victoria's secret, making sure I didn't say werewolf too loud.

" I would love too! Wait... don't you need 10 people to see him?" Pilar asks me, her eyes were confused.

" Yeah... I planned on bringing Neliya, Grace, and Hazel. Dylan wanted to bring Colton, Jackson, and Zach." I replied back, answering her confusion.

" But thats still 9..." She said, her voice sounded uneasy.

" Yeah I know. I still need to find one more person. Any suggestions?" I asked her.

I don't care who comes with us to see the Know it all, I just needed another person.

" Oh yeah! I have this one friend named Harper! She actually models in victoria's secret! Maybe we can talk to her! " Pilar suggests.

I frown.

" First of all, she has to be a werewolf. Second of all, we don't even know if she will be there!" I say back to her. We were almost at victoria's secret.

Pilar rolls her eyes.

" Of course she is a werewolf. And Harper is always at victoria's secret, if she is modeling OR just shopping. She has nothing else to do, so she decides to just hang around at the shop. She will be happy to do something other than just standing around a store all day." Pilar snaps back.

" OKAY OKAY! We will talk to her!" I say to Pilar.

____________________________________________________________________________________

" You want me to wear this?!" I whisper/scream to Pilar as she shows me what I must wear to model. Pilar was standing in a bathing suit, showing off WAY more than needed to.