Chapter 1

Kassies POV

I start to grind on the guy behind me. He puts his hands on my hips guiding me. I do this for about 10 minutes. I start to get bored with this guy and walk away. I walk to a corner where I see a cute boy sitting all by himself.

I smirk to myself as I sit down next to him.

"This seat taken?" I ask him.

"By you," he smiles. I smile back and scooch closer to him.

"I haven't seen you here before, are you from here or new?" I ask curiously.

"Im new, I just moved here from New York. Im Adam," Adam answers.

"Cool, Im Kassie."

"I am not going to lie to you, but Kassie is litterally my favorite name."

"Really?"

"Yes, Im not lieing."

"Thats cool." I got up and sat on his lap. I turned my head so I could see him. "This okay?"

He nods and smirks.

I grind on his lap, and before I knew it he was hard. I could feel him through his pants. If I could just lure him into having sex with me. I kept grinding.

"Thats it," Adam said. He spun me around and smashed his lips into mine. He forces his tongue into my mouth. Our kiss just turned into a heated make out session. He picks me up, not breaking our make out session, and takes me upstairs.

He took me into a bedroom and locked the door behind us.