Alec Volturi- Twilight

Homesick~ (Alec Volturi Smut)
Requested by @sarab-a A/N: I hope this okay. I tried to write using Y/N but I got confused so I named the girl Sara. I hope this is okay x💕

Sara's POV:

The battle against the newborns was won. Bella ducked into the tent. "It's over" she smiled weakly as she began packing.

I grabbed my blue coat and slipped it on. I buttoned it up and tied the straps. I pulled on my light grey buckle boots. I tied my hair into a messy bun before exiting the camp area with Bella and Edward.

When we arrived a hidden newborn appeared and Leah went for it. "Leah no" Edward yelled but she ignored him so Jacob got involved. The newborn crushed Jacob's left side so Bella and I ran over to him.

"The wolves can't be here" with that the wolves picked Jacob up slowly before walking off. "They're coming" Alice spoke.

Bella grabbed my wrist and pulled me next to her. Four people in cloaks appeared. I looked down and just watched the ground not paying attention to anything being said until one cloaked figure spoke.

"Who's the human?" A female asked. "This is my sister Sara" Bella said tightening her grip. I winced as she was hurting me. "Bells your hurting me" I whine.

I looked at the figures but one caught my eye. He was male. Crimson eyes, pale skin and brown hair. His lips were full and I felt an attraction towards him and I could tell he did for me as he stepped forward as Bella tightened her grip tightened.

"You're hurting her" the boy growled. "Alec" the blonde girl snapped. Edward sighed. "Sara is his mate" Edward spoke. Alec's posture tensed as Bella's gripped tightened even more.

"Bella you're hurting me stop!" I yelled and she let go. "Come with me. To Volterra. I promise you'll love it" Alec begged. Bella gave me a look. "Tell dad that I've gone back with mum" I smile and hug Bella. She hugs me back.

"Take care of my little sister or else" Bella snaps at the members. "I will" Alec smiles at me. I smile back. I walked over to him and he picked me up bridal style. Then we all ran. I was in Alec's arms but it was still classed as running.

▪️TIME SKIP~A WEEK LATER▪️

I've been with the Volturi for a week now and today I am going to be transformed into a vampire. I know Bella will be angry and my dad will will be as well.

I slipped on my black skinny jeans, black wedged heeled boots and a purple frilly no sleeve vest style top. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and jumped back to see Felix. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded. I breathed in and walked down the hall with him. My heels tapped against the floor as we approached the throne room.

When the doors were opened there was a table with a blanket and pillow on it. I looked at Alec who zipped over. He moved a piece of hair out my face.

I smiled and kissed his soft lips for the first time. He kissed back he got cut off by Aro coughing. I blushed and got on the table. I moved my hair onto my right shoulder so Jane could bite me.

I laid my head on the pillow and breathed in and out "Goodnight love" I whisper knowing Alec would hear it. I may not make it though. Alec took my senses away and I felt nothing.

▪️The next morning▪️

I woke up in a dark room. I looked down to see I was in a short black sweetheart neckline dress and black heels. I looked over at a picture on my dresser and saw it was my older sister Bella, mum and dad.

I zoomed over to my bed. I looked into the mirror and saw my eyes were red but I wasn't thirsty seeing as I had blood already in my system some how.

I crossed my legs and sat on my bed thinking back to the good times with my family. "Hello love" Alec spoke smiling but his smile dropped when he saw my sad expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "I'm, I'm homesick" I whispered. Alec ran to the door locked it and ran back. "Let me help you forget about them" Alec whispered in my ear as he kissed down my neck making me sigh.

I cocked my head a little more so he had more access to my neck. He sucked and bit my neck not leaving a love bite but teeth scars. I still felt pleasure.

I leaned forward and pulled my shoes off throwing them to the floor as Alec took my Volturi crest off. I turned around and kissed Alec passionately but he deepened it. For a man from 800AD he was very skilled.

I pulled away and unbuttoned his jacket and threw it to the floor whilst he pulled his shirt off and chucked it on the floor. There was still evidence where he was burnt. My hand ran across them and his eyes were glued to my hand.

I pulled my hand away and stroked his cheek before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. His hands ran down my back and unzipped my dress. The dress fell down around waist revealing my black lace strapless bra.

I stood up and shimmed the dress off. Alec unbuckled his belt and threw it to the floor but when he looked up his mouth was parted. I only had my panties on and I threw my bra at him. My hands cupped my breasts as I walked over to him and straddled him again.

He threw my bra on the floor and moved my hands out of the way and he just took my breasts in. They were medium size and a pale skin colour. He instantly latched his mouth onto my right nipple whilst he kneads the left breast.

I gasped and eventually let out a moan. He chuckled making my back shiver. He flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled his trousers down and ran his hand over my panties and smirked.

He ripped my panties off and I ripped his boxers off and we both threw them on floor. I gasp at the size of him as he chuckles.

"You've done this before, correct?" Alec asks and I nod. I lost my virginity to Embry Call which was embarrassing as I was drunk at the time.

Alec distracted me when I felt his tongue on my clit. "Urgh Alec" I moan. He chuckled against me making me moan louder.

He pulled away and pumped himself a little before resting his elbow beside my head. "Ready?" He whispered.

I nodded and he pushed in. I moan and claw at his back as he began to thrust harder and faster into me. Eventually he was pounding into me and we were a moaning mess.

I eventually came around him and he pulled out and came all over my stomach. I sighed and smiled as Alec helped me clean up. We put our underwear back on and got into my bed and cuddled.

Alec combed my hair with his hands and he whispered in my ear. "I love you. You belong here. Never leave me" Alec kissed my cheek. "Okay" I smile. "Still homesick?" He asked and I shook my head "No, it's all forgotten" I giggle.