"I love you, Tallulah." He whispers, pressing a kiss to my neck as he presses his lower body to mine, letting me feel the growing bulge there.

My chest is moving up and down rapidly, and I bite down on my lip to stop the moans from coming out. I hope no one hears us or interrupt us, I want my family and friends to forget about me just for a while.

Louis' hand slip under my short before squeezing my behind, making me let out a whimper that I cannot hold any further. Louis' other hand removes itself from my hair as his other hand pushes my shorts down until I kick it off, leaving myself completely naked.

"No underwear, huh," Louis says cheekily. "Always ready for me."

Turning my head to the side, I look at Louis, not being able to hold it any longer. I just want to look at him, that's all. However, Louis' gaze is fixed down on his hands with his lip between his teeth. His other hand is slowly inching to where I'm aching for him, literally teasing me while the other hand is working on his length, pumping himself up and down.

I swear, I almost pass out from the scene in front of me. Louis biting down on his lip, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes as he keeps pleasuring himself. Once he opens his eyes, I notice that they have darkened a bit as they focus on my gaze.

Breaking his gaze, I look down at his hand that is holding his length and almost moan loudly when his fingers slide down my c.lit. He moves his fingers up and down as my breathing picks up, and I close my eyes in pleasure. His lips attach to my neck, sucking and biting and surely leaving marks.

I let out a small whimper as his thumb rubs circles over me before Louis slides his two fingers inside me. I can feel his length against me as he presses himself against me. Throwing my head back, Louis places his lips on my jaw as his fingers keeps pumping in and out of me, pleasuring me and sending me over cloud nine.

"Louis..." I whimper out, clutching the sheets of the bed tightly in my palm.

His fingers quicken their pace, going faster and faster and making my need for him to be inside me grow. I want him, now. He is distracting me from everything in the best way, and I'm greedy for him, in many ways.

"Yes, baby?" He whispers, kissing my shoulder gently as his fingers keep their pace in and out of me.

"I want you." I say almost immediately, my vision getting blurred.

He groans and hisses, quickening the pace of his hand on his length one more time before releasing it. He withdraws his fingers from me, and I try to stop the ache between my thighs by pressing them tightly against each other, but it's no use. I feel empty, and I want him to fill every inch of me.

Using his hand, he parts my legs and guides his c.ock until it rests right over my opening, driving me absolutely insane. He slides himself over me up and down, teasing me and getting me even more worked up than I already am.

"I want you, too," He murmurs against my neck, pressing a kiss there. "I have always wanted you."

Just as I turn my head to lock my lips on his, he slides into me, filling me completely and wholly. My mouth parts and my breathing stops for a minute before he starts moving, keeping a small and a steady pace.

"Dear lord," He hisses, pushing in and pulling out of me, going slowly and tenderly.

The short breaths and the low panting are what fills the room, Louis keeps his mouth on my skin, kissing all over it and biting and sucking, while I hold onto the sheets for dear life, biting down on my lip to stop myself from moaning. I'll be damned if someone hears us, I don't even know how I'm doing this.