Blue eyes with a pierce

Chapter 1

"Blue eyes with a pierce"

Megan Ray Leon (Submissive) Pov:

I drank my.third tequila of the night, and I'm still not hung over yet. I looked around having a few eyes catch me along with a lick of a lip. But I kept having the feeling of someones eyes piercing at my back.

I dared myself to look, and when I did I looked at a god. He was sitting down in a chair muscles bulging out of his leather jacket leaving me to wonder. Does he want me to be his submissive?

Being a submissive has been on my mind set since I started.masturbating at the age of thirteen. Having the thought of a man decide what I do in bed, and out of it came along as well. And I'm a virgin.

He got up with out hesitation as a dominant should leaving me to turn my gaze back down to my fourth drink. Then a large hand was placed on the bar table. Then the owner of the hand spoke.

"What's your name?" He asked with authority.

"M-megan Ray." I said suddenly nervous, and excited.

"Who owns you?" He asked another question taking a seat on the chair next to me.

"N-no one owns me." I said fiddling with my fingers taking another sip from my drink.

But my drink tasted funny, and my head started feeling dizzy while my stomach felt sick. I looked at the man, and he looked at me with.concern. I looked down at the drink to see a pill. Not just a pill, but a date rape pill most likely. I should've watched my drink.

"Help me." I whispered as the pill started to take full change in my body.

Then I passsed out with no one to take care of me.

.......................................

I woke up in a bed unable to move my arms, and feet. Covers covered my body, but I knew I was chained to a bed. I was in a king side bed, with a dark red light shining against the walls.

I tried tugging at the chains until the door of the bedroom opened. And the man walked in from yesterday.

"Before you speak out of place. I did nothing to you, but your are MINE." He said with a smirk.

This is how I got my master.....