A hand went up to scratch your head as you thought of an answer. There were multiple ones, really. Your eyes darted to the window. The sun was just about to set.  In the end, you chose the most pleasant-sounding one. "I didn't intend on staying so long. However, I was mesmerized by you and your team so I guess I forgot about time."

        Nishinoya and Tanaka high-fived each other in the background, proud that a pretty lady praised them.

        "Then would you mind helping us out?" He blurted, a bit desperate. You bit your lip. As much as you wanted to, there were still other clubs you had yet seen. You stated at him, smile disappearing along with his. "It's fine if you don't want to. It was just a thought."

        You could spend time with talented volleyball cuties. Why the fuck not.

        And so, you nodded your head, corner of your lips lifting up. Everyone else smiled along as well, especially Hinata's. His mouth was practically taking up most of his face.

    ___________________

        "Thanks for the ice-cream, Daichi-senpai." You mused, gladly accepting the treat. Said senpai shook his head, frowning.

        "I told you to stop using those honorifics with us. Casual is fine." He reminded before returning to his normal smile. A hand was place on your shoulder.

        "Fine."

         You were currently hanging outside a small store, sitting under a tree. Your bike leaned against the truck. The lock for it was in your backpack as there was no point in securing it. You were basically in front of it.

        "C'mon Daichi, you already have Yui." Nishinoya complained, scowling. "Stop taking all the cute girls."

        Tanaka nodded beside him, adding effect to his sentence. You simply blushed at his statement, although deep inside you had other intentions.

        A whimpering sound came from you before you latched onto the taller boy, causing him to flinch. "Who's this Yui girl? Wouldn't you rather have me?" You purred, hugging his arm. The two other third years simply gave you a scared face while Noya and Tanaka threw tantrums. At first, you were awfully confused.

        Then it struck you.

        "I-uh, gotta go."

        With a quick wave, you dashed onto your bike and pedaled away, eyes wide. Out of everyone, you had to do it to Daichi. The Daichi who'd probably scare off a cthulu when angry. You took a few glances behind you, making sure that he wasn't following you with a chainsaw.

        Nope. He wasn't there. With a sigh of relief, you prepared to turn your head back. Before you could, you collided with a soft, warm surface. The two-wheeled object tumbled to the left with you falling to the right. You swore that the gods were trying to kill you. An eye opened, looking up at the figure. "I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. Please forgive me!" You sputtered. A dark thought came into your mind.

        WHAT IF IT WAS DAICHI

        You let out an internal scream before flopping around, forgetting the fact that your knees were dying a slow death, just like how you were going to die in a few seconds. Your figure looked like a fish on land, yearning for water.

        "Y/...n?"

        'OH THANK GOD' You let out in your head, plopping back onto the ground. Hinata simply stared at you, raising an eyebrow.

        "Are you ok?" He asked. His voice was calm but he was secretly holding back a laugh, one hand covering his lower face. You then realized how stupid you probably looked.