2 - Arrest

"I DID'NT KILL JOSH". I kept repeating this to myself as the police and investigators questioned me.

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.", said the officer as he was cuffing my hands together behind my back.

I couldn't say anything. I heard the voices inside my head once again.

"Don't make any sudden moves."

As I sat inside of the police car, I could feel the strain in my arms, and in my wrists. The cuffs were too tight and I started losing circulation. My finger tips were cold up against my back, cooling my body down from the burning sensation of the situation.

"We have a young, brunette, male, mid twenties possibly, with a black neck and black hands", said the police officer as he was talking over his oddly shaped communicator.

Black neck, black hands? What?

I heard the voices once again. "Black means death".

"The situation of this arrested is that this young man shot another man dead. The man dead had bright pink, cotton candy looking hair, a long sleeve tattoo with a galaxy and a tree, and was about 5 foot 6."

That was Josh, I killed my best friend, what the fuck, no I didn't do this, I wouldn't do this.