My sister looked like she saw a ghost wearing a strippers outfit ! By VietxHieu & BO9t13N

When my sister Lily came home i was half way going up stairs and her face looked horrified. I pulled her into the living room, and asked what was wrong. She still would not talk, so i left her be. After a couple of hours I was starting to get the late night hunger. So As i was passing Lily's room i heard Pyscho scary kind of panting way like how you would see a pyschopath in a corner holding his legs and rocking back and forth. I stepped to see the exact same thing! What the hell, She's not crazy well not that I know of. I asked her to tell me what was wrong cause she looked like that a couple of hours ago. She didn't say anything so i ignored her once again and when down stairs for a hot pocket with cheese. As I came into her room while i was eating. She then wanted to tell me what happened. Her boyfriend Lucas said that everyone had left the house. So as She went over she decided since it was his birthday (how convenient). She then set her things down in the living room as Lucas walked in. Him and his little female-ish green eyes with his little fake muscle shirt you know what ever I'm not gonna even get into this OK back to the story. He gave her a hug, after she said what was his present. He agreed while she was erotically dancing while lucas was sitting in the chair admiring(i guess you could say). Lucas's GRANDMOTHER yes i said GRANDMOTHER walked to the living room glass door it wasn't really a living room we just made it into a living room. There's like a huge beach house kinda two door open thingy :D yay. And were moving back she Said JESUS if your gonna do it do it right! Lily fell to the ground in embarrassment. (Flash back over) I said so is that why you look like a pyscho path shaking on acid? There was a big silence ... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHha I WAS LAughing so hard at her memories. That I said boy i would love to have a grandmother like that. Anyways see ya later as i left her room with a pink face on LIKE A CLOWN ! :D.