"Slow down Angel," he called out I giggled and kept running until I reached my class. I breathed in deeply before shaking my head and going in.

"Angel you're late," Mr. Lewis said smiling a little as I took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry I had to speak to Ms. Falston about my paper, I won't be late again," I said breathlessly man I'm out of shape. I feel like my chest is going to cave in. Mr. Lewis stared at me before telling the students to get to work. He motioned me over, I went willingly as he went through his desk and pulled out an inhaler.

"Do you need it," He asked I shook my head quickly, but he placed it in my hand.

"I'm just out of shape," I say while placing it in my mouth and breathing it in as I pressed the head down.

"Or your asthma is acting up again," I frowned at him and took another dose feeling a little better.

"I had bronchitis a few weeks ago, doctor said I'll still have a few episodes if I over excerpt myself which means I'm out of shape," I state he shrugged and took my inhaler, he placed it back in the plastic bag before putting it in is drawer again.

"I have a new project that I think you'll like and the science fair is coming up, I expect the robot this year, last year I let you slide because you were taking extra classes, but this year you have to enter," He gave me his serious expression making me laugh and nod.

"I've already started on it, so don't worry, I'll make sure I don't have exams the day of the fair," I shouldn't have exams but I have to check with my professors first.

"Alright I'll be disappointed if you don't come," he teased I smile and give him a hug before going to my seat. I pull out my books immediately and start on my work.

People in my classes don't really bother me much because we're all here to learn I guess and most of the students here are the top thirty kids in the school and we normally all have most of our classes together, but even though we're in the same classes they don't really talk much to me. Which I guess was fine as long as they weren't bothering me.

"Angel I'm sure you're ahead so just continue from where you were," Mr. Lewis said I nodded and opened my book up going to the last chapter. I'm actually almost done, I only have a few more assignments to do then I will be finished for the year. I'm sure he has some special projects for me to complete which is way better than the bookwork. Last year he let me build a mini rocket. It was cool launching it in the quad during class time. I sigh and start taking my notes. I'm sure I'll have a big test soon. Mr. Lewis likes to challenge me, which is why he's my favorite teacher.

* end of class*

The bell rung loudly interrupting my work, I smiled and stared at all my completed questions before I wrote my name at the top. I quickly packed my bag as students left out for their next class. Lunch was next and Ashley's eating with me today so we're going to be in the quad which is so cool because my dad doesn't like when I go outside.

"Here you go Mr. Lewis, I'll be finished tomorrow," I called out he was in his back office I believe. I place my work on his desk before skipping out the room.

"Ashley," I exclaimed seeing her leaning against the doorframe, she smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder stilling my movements.

"Slow down, Mr. Lewis said you had asthma problems," I pouted and looked into Mr. Lewis room as he chuckled.

"No I'm just out of shape nothing is wrong with me," I explained she rolled her eyes and dragged me down the hall. I pouted and followed after her, I hope she wasn't taking me to get treatment.