You mean you don't need a tutor?

I roll down my window, peering out of it. Probably another imbecile asking for a tutor. I look up, locking eyes with a boy, probably my age. Whoa, his eyes are beautiful. They're the color of the ocean at night, a stunning dark blue. "Listen, I don't do tutoring sessions on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays. Also, I'm booked tomorrow, so I can probably fit you in on Thursday." I say, turning to pull out my calendar. I feel a hand on my shoulder, stopping me from turning. "I'm just looking for a ride. I think I'm your new neighbor." the boy says, chuckling. I stare, dumbfounded. I mean, everyone who talks to me wants help in school. "You mean you don't need a tutor?" I ask, looking at the boy strangely. "No, I just need a ride. I'm Wes, by the way." the boy, Wes, says. I stick my hand out the window, shaking his. "I'm Cecelia, nice to meet you." I say, motioning for him to get in the passenger's seat. He walks around the car, sitting in the seat. I finally get a good look, then realize who he is. Wes Sanderson. The school bad boy. Who I personally think is a narcissistic brat. "Oh no. Leave, get out. Au revoir. Adíos. Sayonara. Ye bay." I say, making a shooing motion with my hands. He laughs before buckling his seat belt. "Oh, you're funny. How would your mother react to this? Being so blatantly rude to your new neighbor?" he says, and I want to punch him. "Fine, you narcissistic pineapple." I huff, starting my car. "Pineapple?" he asks, laughing again. "Don't laugh at me!" I say, pulling out of the parking space angrily. I hurry to drive home, going 40 in a 45. Yep, I'm a rebel. When I pull up to my house, I step out, slamming the door angrily. "Sheesh, someone's panties are in a twist." Wes says, closing his door. I walk passed him into my house, yelling my mom's name. "What?" she yells back from the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen, seeing my mom pulling a pie out of the oven. Oh no, she only bakes pies when we have visitors. "Mom, please don't tell me that your inviting the new neighbor's over for dinner!" I plead, praying to all the mighty powers in my head. "I am! Did you drive Wes home today? He is such a sweetheart! Alice is a single mom too, did you know that? What a coincidence!" she says as she starts chopping an onion. "Mom! Wes is a bad person! Bad! He was the one who vandalized the girl's restroom last year! He wrote all over the principal's car! With sharpie!" I say, moving my hands around frantically. "Oh, I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding, Celia." she says, oblivious to the horror that is Wes Sanderson.