1. I call dibs

The club was dark with the occasional white flashes from the strobe lights around the room. I swung my hips against the guy in front of me as the song started to wind down. The crowds were insane, the drinks were flowing and the music was popping. The club was packed tonight which meant Magnus and I would be making quite a bit tonight. I let a smile grace my lips as I stared into the green eyes of the man in front of me. "Thanks love. You're a great dance partner." I trailed my hands down his neck and chest before twisting around and walking over to our booth. I twirled around the black couch Magnus was sitting on and sat down beside him. He threw an arm over my shoulder.

    "Having fun?" I asked him tossing my long and dark hair behind my other shoulder.

    "Oh you know I am having a grand time my dear." He laughed into his drink. I laughed with him before stopped suddenly. The bright lights flashing through Pandemonium just highlighted the man of my dreams. From across the club I saw tall, dark and handsome wrapped up in a black bomber jacket.

    "Oh my Mag

    "Oh my Mag. Do you see what I see?" I sat up straighter and fixed the plunging neckline of my red dress. I stared at the tall boy and waited for Magnus to agree with me. The couch shifted and a breeze ruffled my hair before Magnus was gone. That sly dog... he was going to take him all for himself! I stood up on my sky high black toed heels and strutted after Magnus. I followed a fews steps behind him pushing my way through the sweaty and dancing bodies. Mag stopped in front of two men dressed in suits with circle burns on their necks. I looked closer and noticed they were runes. Maybe he wasn't going after Pretty boy in the leather jacket. I felt my lip curl up in disgust at the rouge shadowhunters in our club. I stepped right next to Magnus as he crossed his arms across his chest.

    "Circle members aren't welcome in our club." Magnus stood tall and proud against the Shadowhunters. I dropped my hand on his shoulder as a sign of support and put my other hand on the curve of my waist, shifting my weight into my left leg.

    "No worries, warlock. It's all ancient history." The one on the right said.

    "Really?" Magnus let his cat eyes shine through his glamour. "To me, it was like a blink of an eye, Kat how long has it been for you?"

 "To me, it was like a blink of an eye, Kat how long has it been for you?"