For Farnal and Isabel

I managed to get home, I felt sick, not physically, but emotionally, I lost two important friends, (name) was right, damn it that brat was right, she knew how much I care for them, and she knew that something might've happened

I sigh and went to bed; tomorrow I'm going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV

You got up, got dress, ate breakfast and went outside to wait for Erwin.

You went outside and see Levi siting on the bench of your house, so you sit next to him

"How do you know him?" Said Levi, and you look at him "oh well, he use to study at the same school I'm in" he looks at you "use to?"

"Well, we have 10 years of gap, when I was five, he and I were always together, people use to think that we were crazy, I mean a five year old and a fifteen year old, but I didn't care what they thought, he was like my big brother, after he graduated to go to college, my mom asked him if he could drive me to school while she drove (y/s/n) to school, then he went to college, that routine went until he graduated from college and went to his police business, it was great, he showed me around, it's a really big building and i meet his friends too, then he told me he got promoted and now his the commander of the Detective Police Survey Corps . And ever since people got murdered and criminals got on the loose, he stopped visiting" you sigh "I miss everyone they were like my second family"

"So your friends with people in their 20's?"

"Well yeah, it's not bad; I have my own friends too"

"Your one strange girl"

"Says the guy that after trying to rob my house talks to me every night" you had grin on your face

"Tch, it was because Farnal and Isabel begged me to come with them"

You look down "I'm going to miss them" Levi looks at you and saw a tear falling down your cheek, he took his hand and touched your cheek, you look at him "don't cry" he said while he wipes the tear away. You look into those beautiful gray eyes and smile.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"Erwin?!" You immediately back away from Levi; your entire face was red

"No you weren't" said Levi

"Ok shall we go then?" You nodded and went to the car

"Can I sit in front?" You asked Erwin

"Sure, of course if Levi doesn't want to sit in front" Levi shakes

"You can sit in front brat" you fronded "I thought I told not to call me that" and with that you enter the car.

At the whole rid it was a dead silence, until you broke it

"So Erwin, is Hanji the same old Hanji?"

Erwin flinched a little "you could say that, she's crazier now"

'Hmm, he flinched, he likes her'

You smiled, but it wasn't a sweet smile, it was a suspicious smile "what's with the smile?" Levi ask

"Is my 'Commander Eyebrow' having a crush~~"

Erwin chucked "you haven't change at all"

You clap your hands "yes!! I knew it"

"I never said I did"

You smirk "I know, but I know you do"

You sigh and backed the sit like you were laying down "I can't wait to see everyone"