Author's Note

Before I update, I would like to address something that is often asked: "Why isn't Ophelia being strong? Why did Ophelia let Gregory talk to her like that?"

First, you were not in her position. Imagine you thought you were strong, and perfectly okay, then suddenly, you are told that your mother used you as a child prostitute after you saw the men that abused you? Could you still be strong?

Second, Ophelia was never really strong, per say. As I said before, she thought she was. She pushed her past deep inside her, but she never dealt with everything. When she found out about all of this, she broke down and she could no longer pretend she was.

Third, She NEVER chose Gregory. She wanted reassurance from Harry, and she was waiting for him to stand up and show her that he wanted her. Truly. She put a lot of trust in him. Her own best friend did not know about her past. Harry was the only one that she could trust with all of her vulnerability. She did not have the energy to rebel against Gregory. I mean, come on. Would you? Put yourself in HER shoes.

Fourth, you can not make a decision on whether she shouldn't or should of done what she did. Like I said, you were not in her position. Her emotions weighted down on her. I am not saying suicide is the answer, but you should not be the deciding factor if you are not in her position.

Five, this is not meant to step on anyone's toes. I am just addressing something commonly said. I am not upset, and if you have any points you would like to say, don't hesitate to leave a comment. I will address them all.

Thank you for reading this, and your update is coming up soon!

Happy reading,
Dani xo