Author's Note: Descriptions

Hello! I'm starting this story by some author's note before we start the story :D 

I'm not entirely sure if I will follow the same plot as the game and probably I'd leave some things out (sorry, don't hate me!) 

I will change the story a little bit, I'm gonna make Scarlett meet the boys at her teenage years before her grandfather finds her and takes care of her :D There will be some Rafe X OC too! (exciting plots r gonna happen hopefully!) 

Important: I might also have another character, Scarlett's sister (Not decided yet) and play a little bit with the story like, Nathon is not gonna be married to Elane (I know you guys will hate me sorry sorry!). 

Descriptions of Scarlett Sullivan;

Green eyes, brunette long hair (Wavy at the tips). Plump lips, curvy but slim (Do you get what I mean? IDk how to describe it lmao). 

Great at pick pocketing, fast, great at aiming, likes her rock music (Like AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Queen, you name it.) 

A flirt (If she has to be), Sarcastic, sometimes funny annnddd you'll find out more about how her personality is like throughout the story! 

Family History; 

Mother: Rose Quinn

Father: Bruce Sullivan

Scarlett does not really remember much about her mother and father, they never came back after an adventure at the age of 9. Rose and Bruce were after the Flor De La Mar treasure located off the coast of Sumatra.