He groaned and grabbed a staff that was by his side.

He swung at me, he was too fast for me to duck, and the metal staff hit into the side of my head.

I fell to the floor, the impact to my head was severe, and I no doubt had a concussion.

I held my head in my hands and groaned as a boot came in contact with my stomach. The blows were hard, and he seemed to not be holding back. He kicked me hard, and I felt blood rushing into my mouth,

The ringing in my head pounded as I kicked him, and he was momentarily caught off-guard

I guess we chose to alliance with him for a reason. He was a damn good fighter.

He was calculated, and it seemed that our prior 'friendly' affiliation didn't affect his fighting.

He didn't let his emotions hinder his attack, and that was the one thing that Kylo needed to work on.

Kaiyus was closed off when he needed to be, and didn't show emotion.

It's too bad that I let my emotions get in the way, and I only have one emotion.

And that's anger.

That's all I really need..

I felt blood dripping from my ear no doubt from an injury to my brain, but I ignored it. I pushed all of the pain away, and focused.

He swung the staff at me again, but using my power, I jumped far over it, and over him as well.

He turned around just in time to see me throw a punch at him.

Blood flew from his nose, but that didn't falter him.

He came running at me but I was ready.

He flew back as I kicked him and using the force I lifted him off the ground.

His hands were wrapped around his throat, his  fingers were pressed into the indent in his neck, as he choked himself.

His skin turned grey, his face purple from a lack of oxygen.

He wheezed and I smiled at the feeling of all this power.

I felt his emotions of embarrassment, rage, confusion, and defeat run through me.

His struggle for breath powered me.

I was getting into his head, I could feel his thoughts drifting off as he began to only focus on breathing.

I closed my eyes as I felt my power strengthening, his life slowly leaving his body.

My adrenaline was coursing through my body, and I wasn't going to stop until the life left his eyes.

A yell interrupted my thoughts.

"Cora!" The voice of Kylo screamed.

I immediately dropped Kaiyus as I saw Kylo and Eryk running into the room.

Eryk ran to Kaiyus, and Kylo slowly approached me.

His eyes softened as he looked at me. Dark shadows hung under his eyes.