chapter 2

Yang walk out the room walk to a counter to see anyone was sitting there, there was one young lady with green hair and blue eye's sitting doing work on the computer and looking at paper that was in yellow folder "uh ... excuse me ma'am I'm looking for a person her name is raven she came in here the same time I came in her "yang said the lady. The young women finish her type on her computer look up at yang and the other three that finally catch up to yang. " miss xaio long you shouldn't be out room for one , and your little friend is on your left the second door " said the young women point at the second to her left there was two ion woods guards standing there with guns in their hands " why are there guards " Weiss ask looking at the women .

" well your friend has be trying to run away serval time she taking out thirteen iron wood guards with on blow to each one , iron wood was going to send her to jail but opzin talk him out it because she need to treatment so they greed she can stay but two his guards are to watch her until she leave " the young women said went back doing her paper work walk way for the desk leaving yang , ruby , Weiss ,and Blake speech lee , they walk over to the room .the guards look at them " we here to see raven ,if that's okay with you people " Blake said looking at the guards . Both them look at each other one nod his head grab his scroll call someone

" hello sir there some kids was to see raven ....I don't know let me ask , who are you four " the guard ask them " we are team Rwby " ruby said look at the man knows that this guy had a black eye and look like a broken nose . " it's team Rwby sir alright ( close his scroll ) you may go but if she run out this door we going have to put her down " the guard said moving out the way .

Everyone walk into the room and close the door behind them , everyone look round there papers everywhere and books " hello raven " yang said there was no responded .Blake walk over to look at the books there was history on grimes , DNA , ninja of love three volume Blake blush at the book then something cot her eye they're where two books history of the white fang and Faunus Blake was thinking to herself {why would she be look at the white fang history and looking about Faunus } " earth to Blake" yang said to Blake who finally look back at her partner " yes yang sorry I was just thinking " Blake walk away from the books . " we think she jump out the window " yang said . " how can she this is the 9th floor just you know " Weiss said across her arms . yang turn around look at her teammate and sad face come across her face." ah man she run away I want to get know her more this suck "yang said suddenly a door open everyone turn their head to the door that just open, raven was standing there with a towel cover her head, wet hair, orange t-shirt and white pant "see she didn't run away "said Blake looking at yang.

"So raven we want to know your....your hair did you dye it "yang said. Everyone look closer to raven hair show yellow strips in hair "no....I ...they......just came in." raven look at yang. "Wait how can that happen you can't just have a new hair color in your hair in a day" Weiss said throwing her hands to the side. "Weiss be nice "ruby said. Hit Weiss arm

" yeah tell me about ....I don't have my parents here to ask for help my body keep changing " raven said look at everyone " what do you mean changing " Blake said look at raven . raven look down then look back up at everyone she take a hand grab the towel remove from head everyone mouth drop , raven had a pair of wolf ears on they was the same way like her hair black and yellow tips "aww so cute " ruby dash to raven start touching her ears . "Your body is weird how can you turn into Faunus in one night" Weiss ask raven.

Raven grab ruby put her down away from her walk to her papers and books start picking it up put them in a bag and place the book on one side of the room ." it because one of my mom's is a Faunus " raven said look at a book ( the white fangs history)then put it down . " wait you have two moms " yang yell out they everyone could hear her looking at raven , " well yeah my parent are gay they been together for a long time they told me a lot story about how they meet " raven put another book down then stand back up . "Wait how can that be, how was your born you know you have to have male for that "Weiss said everyone look at Weiss "well ice queen how do you know about that stuff anyway "yang tease Weiss