Chapter 2

I opened the door to my hotel room it was really spacious to the left was a big bathroom with a bath and shower it was beautiful.
I walked past the huge bed and carried on walking to the double doors which opened up on to a large balcony.
The view was amazing all I could see was the most beautiful bondi beach, the beach where my brother was a lifeguard.
Then it hit me this guy, my brother he don't even know I exist what if he doesn't want to even know me seen as our dad left him and had nothing to do with him the thing is a lot had happened with our dad with me.

I laid on the bed before I knew it I was asleep my eyes shot open I looked at the time it was 2pm oh god I have been asleep for ages I had a shower grabbed my beach stuff and headed to the beach I decided to chill out on the beach and wait till the lifeguards packed up before I tried looking for Chris.
I laid on the beach and read my book I didn't even look at any lifeguards I was to nervous.

It got to 6pm and the lifeguards were taking down the flags and packing away I packed my stuff in my beach bag and walked along towards the tower, my stomach had butterflies I felt sick I stopped I don't think I can do this I thought. Come on snap out of this your dads dead your mum don't want to know you you have no one left this is your chance to feel loved again, I took a deep breath and walked up the steps to the tower I knocked on the door.
A young guy with dark hair and tattoos opened the door.
"Hello young lady what can I do for you? He asked
"Erm well..." I was hesitating
"You ok? He asked sounding a bit concerned
"Yes I am looking for someone he's a lifeguard here Chris chapman?
"Oh Chappo yeh he's here he's just packing up the flags here be back in a minute did you want to come in?
"Yes please"
I walked in slowly Jesse gave me a chair to sit on he was so lovely made me feel really relaxed before I knew it a guy who I recognised through a photo I had walked in the door.

"Jesse you chatting up the ladies again" he laughed
"Actually she's here to see you"
He looked confused
My mouth starting to go all dry again and my heart was racing. He walked over to me sitting on the chair
"What can I do for you? He asked politely
I took a deep breath and tried to find my words but nothing was coming out.

Please let me know if your reading and liking 😊