2. 'Movie' Date

Nicki was on the couch waiting for Safaree to come over again. She felt like she'd been waiting forever and tried many things to entertain herself, which ended in her watching Forensic Files.

She was almost at the end of the episode when the door bell rang. She jumped up and headed to the door hoping it was SB. And it was him.

"Why did you take so long?" Nicki asked after she jumped and held onto him. Safaree laughed and put his arms around her.

"What do you mean I came late? It's exactly 8:02 Nic, I wouldn't call that late." Nicki got off him and ignored what he said.

"So when are we leaving?" She asked as she took SB to the couch.

"We'll leave at 9pm so we have an hour to pass the time." Safaree answered as he took a seat and flicked through the TV channels.

Nicki followed SB to the couch and sat next to him putting her head on his shoulder.

••Safaree's POV••

I looked down at Nicki when I felt her head on my shoulder. She was looking at her hands and playing with a ring on her finger. I instantly remembered the ring.

"Nic you still have the ring I gave you in 2005?" I asked her.

"Yes I do," She answered and laid her head on my lap and looked up at me. "You and I pretended to get married because I wanted to be prepared for when..."

She stopped and I knew what she was thinking. I saw a tear fall from her eye and it immediately broke my heart.

I got her up and she cried into my chest as I held her. I don't want her to ever feel like this.

••Nicki's POV••

I cried into Safaree's chest while he held me. I had tried to forget about that since it happened but I knew it would always haunt me. Having Safaree with me makes me feel safe, but being in his arms made me feel safer.

••••

Nicki had stopped letting the tears flow a while ago but she was still in Safaree's arms. Finally Nicki pulled away.

"Thank you for always making me feel better Safaree." She kissed his cheek.

"You know I will always be here for you. Through everything."

"Safaree?" Nicki said in almost a whisper.

"Yes Onika?" Safaree replied.

"Don't move." She commanded.

"Why not?" He shook his shoulders.

Nicki screamed and quickly climbed on top on the couch.

"SPIDER!!"

This startled Safaree and he quickly climbed on the couch with Nic.

"Where is it?!"

Nicki burst out laughing.

"What?" Safaree asked still feeling aware that there was a spider somewhere.

"Th-" Nicki started but couldn't finish. She held her stomach and fell on the couch.

••Safaree's POV••

I was confused watching Nicki laugh so much because there is a spider somewhere and I know she doesn't like spiders.

"You actually thought there was a spider?" Nicki said still laughing.

"Well yeah...wait," I thought about it.

"There isn't a spider is there?"

"No." She was finally in control of her breathing.

Safaree picked Nicki up and threw her (carefully) over his shoulder.

"What are you doing lil nigga?" Nicki asked, she enjoyed being carried but not this specific way.

"Taking you somewhere."

Safaree had only been walking for about 20 seconds more minutes until Nicki spoke again.

"Esssss Beeeeeee...can you give me a piggy back instead? This is uncomfortable."

He put Nicki down and she got on his back with we arms around his neck.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yes," Nicki replied. "But where are we going?"

Safaree walked out the door.

"Nic do you have everything you need?" Safaree checked before he locked the door.

"I suppose, I would know for sure if you tell me where we're going first." Nicki tried.

"You'll know soon enough." Safaree led Nicki to the car and opened the door for her, then he walked around to the drivers seat.

--------------

So we meet again...

First things first, thank you to the people that have read and commented. I appreciate it a lot :)

Also excuse the length and the fact that it took me forever to post this. I'm still sorta getting use to wattpad but I'm sure that soon enough ill post more regularly and have longer chapters.

Once again, please take the time to leave feedback as I am still a fetus writer. Thank you!

xoxo gossip girl